Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

crying in drink/beer Japan airlines

?MY friend who lives in Thailand left he want same meds not generic. after shut down.

He jump thru all the hoops/paper work/money got approve to go?. THEN he gets notified from JAL

that flight from Toyko has been cancelled.?. now the nightmare begins to get hotel money back and USA airline refund.

If you book air ticket it is no guarantee even thru thai booking on entry page you will make it. Be forewarned the med documents

and fees are not cheap or easy. still not sure if he will have to start all over. I would avoid JAL no refund or help to rebook.

if wrong topic please move to correct one

Very sad.... the hoops required to jump through to return to Thailand are not simple, the numbers limited, and priority is given to returning Thais. Behind many tale is maybe a guy separated from his wife and kids. People who have loved ones who are unwell and need help, I know of cases where people could not attend funerals of parents. 

i forgot to add that the way he found out the flight was canceled

was when he called to request seats. if no call then he would have been stuck in toyko

for sure JAL. not sure other airlines. that is why post on JAL.

38 minutes ago, aj said:

if no call then he would have been stuck in toyko

If the connection was part of the booking he may well have not been able to board. I believe USA citizens are currently denied entry to Japan.