Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Heading to Thailand in a few hours!

In a few hours I'll be on my way to Thailand!  First trip there.  I want to thank everyone at this forum as this has been the best place for me to find information.  I feel I'm ready to go.  Not sure exactly where I'll end up--Pattaya, Bangkok, Patong, etc.  I have plane tickets so far to Bangkok, but once I get there I'll make my decision on where to go from there--I like thinking up to the very last second.  Might jump a plane elsewhere--time will tell.

Thanks again, and I'll be giving you some reports once I get situated.

I'm in Thailand!  Got to Bangkok airport and decided to go to Phuket island!  Everyone there was trying to get me to go to Pattaya or stay in Bangkok as I was a "young man" and the night life was best there.  Thus, I figured there must be a ton of lonely ladies in Phuket as everyone was being talked out of going there.  I purchased a ticket to Phuket and that is where I am now.

I must tell you, I ain't NEVER leaving!  NEVER!  At this very moment I am in a bar, accessing the Internet via a wireless network I setup since they have FREE in-room Internet at the place I'm at and I can access the connection from the bars near my room.  

I could tell you all about the time I'm having, but just let me say to imagine the best time in your life, multiply that by 10, and just realise that it's much more better than that, but don't even try to imagine it as it's impossible.  

Other than that, I'd like to say that this board has been very useful.  However, instead of wasting time telling folks where and  how to pick up women, I think it might have been better to ATTEMPT to explain how to go to Thailand and NOT get a gal!  I've already got a VERY hot gal staying with me.  Not that I am pussying out and sticking to just one woman, but if I don't have her with me always I get SWAMPED by girls!  I can't walk do the street without hot girls all over me.  At least she helps keep "some" of these women off me.  Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without her as it's a SERIOUS problem how Thai girls attack men!  Not to mention the lady-boys.  I ain't gay, but DAMN those guys look GOOD!  Rule of thumb, if it looks too good to be true, it's a dude!

If anyone gets to Phuket or wants to come here, just let me know and I'll help show you around.

Bruce ............. Although you'll be thinking that Phuket is "heaven on earth" a visit to Pattaya is a must, so if you do not run out of time go! The beaches are not the best but the rest is!  ;) ;) Head for the FLB before 8pm if you decide I'll be there from 31st May onwards if you want to tour. ;D ;D

First time is special & don't do what I did by watching the pennies you miss too much! Set the daily budget & go! [smiley=party.gif] [smiley=3some.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

Have a great time! Sanuk Daveyh [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Sounds great Bruce! glad your having fun, but try and stop off in Pattaya before you head home again...its an experience not to be missed I promise! ;D

Sounds like you are having a great time!!

I echo Davys comment...  Phuket is where I would take my Mother if she came to Thailand...  NOTHING compared to Pattaya.  

The one or two "hot chicks" you find in Phuket are average in looks compared to Pattaya and Pattaya has WAY better Go-gos and Discos...  Beer bars are pretty much the same but Phuket still can't hold even a close second to Pattaya in that department...  Soi Bangla was a real dissapointment in my opinion...

Trust me... Pattaya is the place to be for the women.

Cheers

Joop

Must echo the others opinions.

BUT!. If you do nothing else you must go to the show called FantaSea inmho the best show I have ever seen.

Not a girlie show .Just a great fantasy.

Then head for Pattaya

Hey Bruce,

Joop hit the nail on the head.  I went to Phuket on my first visit and thought I was in heaven, fortunately I also went to Chiang Mai where I met up with a guy who told me about Pattaya....have been back four/five times a year since and head to Pattaya every time.

That old fuckin sheep-shagger Fonz (how are they hangin old-fella);D finally got one right, the show at FantaSea is a pretty good show and the TG's seem to like it.

Sprinter

Hi I am John still new so take it easy on this oldtimer. I too like Pattaya.  Most fellas my age have a prostate that looks like a raisin.  Not me,  thanks to Pattaya.  And taking care of myself while I was young.  Bruce you have to go to Pattaya, to see for yourself.  Yes the lady boys are good looking too but be careful.  If you drink too much and wake up with a sore tush, then you know you messed up.   Seroiusly have  great time and stay away from Patpong.  They will try to rob you. Stick with Pattaya.