Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Easy peasy.

Click on the button above the posting screen that looks like a picture in a frame.  the following code will appear in your post

{img}URL{/img}.

Replace the URL with the address of your picture eg. http://www.internetsite.com/mypic.jpg

Of course your picture must already be on the internet somewhere.  

At the moment for techie reasons, pics uploaded to the FLB members site will not work here.  I'll fix that if we go live with this software.

Eventually the photo album program will integrate with this board.  It is actually designed to do that.  Once that is done you can upload photos to the album and then link to them from the board.

It's quite a big job to set it up though, so I am waiting until I have a final decision about changing or not.

Pete,  I know I enjoy seeing photos/pic's of Pattaya/TG's and of the people that make this board fun and I enjoy reading the posts from them. Your comment above said something to the effect, once you decide or make the decision to move to this board completely,  you will work on the photo part/application. My question is, what are the down sides to this new board, or are you more just trying to get a feeling how everyone feels about the new board. Everyone here seems to be quite helpful, and when someone needs help, there is usually a helpful responce, with that I would say FULL SPEED ahead :)  

Kahala  8)

There are a few security issues I need to resolve and I do want to make sure the majority of members are happy with the change.

The open site will definitly change to this board on Monday.  Once i see how that goes and providing the security issues are resolved the members site may change over  next Wednesday.

Pete,  In not wanting to cludder the board up with new posts, that could fall into a similar catagory,  It is my understanding that once you are fully/ almost fully up and running, we can email you a little Photo/pic that we can use to represent ourselves? Yes... I think somewhere I saw it needed to be 100x100... Right?  I do have a web site floating out there somewhere, but have been to it in years,, and the last time I was, there were error's all over it. I can certainly wait a week or two, or 3, if that's how long it may take to get that function working. It will give me time to design the New Me :)

Thanks again,

Kahala :)