Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

when I was there in April there was a rumour going round that the 3 outdoor bars next door are going to be demolished within the next six months and they are going to build a new hotel on the site, so if you like peace and quiet and a good long lay in in the morning please keep this in mind, I`ve stayed there when there as been construction going on and believe me it is not a pleasurable experience :banghead

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have an update on the potential construction next to the Apex. I'm planning a November stay for 2 weeks and am considering the Apex but if there is massive construction with the noise, I might want to book elsewhere.

Thanks for any info.

Fr. Lust

I've stayed at the Apex. The cost was about 500. IMO the extra 250 or so to stay at say the Flippers, Eastiny, Eastiny Place is well worth it !.

No word on the construction but when I stayed there in January and February the a/c drove me crazy. But heres the trick put it on the lowest setting and it wont make so much noise and still keep the room cool. But next January going to stay somewhere else.

I checked out the Apex, it looked dirty to me, the rooms had an awful smell of euro body odor, and cigarettes.

I stay at the baybreeze for 500bt.

Is there a difference between the euro body odor and the other continents' flavours?

:nod

Is there a difference between the euro body odor and the other continents' flavours?

:nod

I think it has to do with diet?

There are people with different smells from all over the world, its the ones that you pass by on the street and first you notice that all the plants and flowers are dead, then the smell comes!

I am not going to point the finger at any Euro country, but to me it seems the Germans have the lead? Then for the real winners in the Asian country, the India people are the strongest smelling (foul).

I dont know if those people that smell bad are handicapped?

Like the hearing impared?

Are they Smelling impared?

Was going to stay there over xmas and new year, think I will give it a miss if construction work will be going on.

Can anyone clarify yeh or nay on the building work. :livid

• 2 weeks later...
when I was there in April there was a rumour going round that the 3 outdoor bars next door are going to be demolished within the next six months and they are going to build a new hotel on the site, so if you like peace and quiet and a good long lay in in the morning please keep this in mind, I`ve stayed there when there as been construction going on and believe me it is not a pleasurable experience <grin

Any update on this thread guys.

• 2 weeks later...