Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Help me out folks - never been to Pattaya

How about the Apex (check the reviews section). Its only 500 baht, good location except for having to cross second street, has a reasonable buffet style restaurant.

When I had the breakfast buffet there (back in May), I looked the place over and it seemed more than reasonable for the price.

Fr. Lust

Try the Bella Vista, Bt 550 and it's in between Soi's 7 and 8. Just out of sight enough that not all the Bar Girls can see who you take each night. Also 4 different approches and exits. Bar Girl friendly. Use the Eastiny web site and ask for the Bella Vista.

Good Shagging!!!

my bet for the money would be the Lek on soi13 a good clean hotel with plenty of hot water a pool and room service as for the distances at 60+I wouldnt think you would want to walk it, so baht buses are only minutes for a journy from one end of town to the other.i have just returned from pattaya after a month in the lek i didnt walk anywhere it was too hot

jack

Stayed at the Queen Victoria Inn last April on Soi 6. Great Penthouse rrom for 750 baht a night.

Tim's Bar and Hotel is another great place that has jacuzzi in the larger rooms for 800 Baht a night. Having a beer bar down stairs is not that bad. THe girls are nice in the Go Go Bar. Friends did not have a problem there.

As they say in Pattay, "It's up to you"

Check out the post's and Hotel section here and see for your self.

I would agree, ask for the price and then negotiate with them. If the price is not to your liking, go to the next hotel. Depending on when you travel to LOS (Pattaya), depends on how busy it is.