Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ozerob

  • Rank
    New Poster

Previous Fields

  • Country

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  1. In Oz the consulates are the only ones that will issue a Visa. The Embassy in Canberra will not issue a Visa - besides who wants to travel to Canberra. I got a Non-Imm O Visa about 2 years ago and it was very easy. I went to the Thai Consulate in Brisbane with my Passport and a letter from my super fund stipulating my invested funds, thus verifying that I had funds available to support myself for 12 months. I said I wanted to holiday in Thai for 12 months and needed a 12 month, multi entry Visa. 10 minutes and $225 later I had my Visa. I have heard from other people that Melbourne will only gi
  2. In the Stickman Weekly Column this week there was an interesting article about buying Condo's in Thailand (link beliow) http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickMarkII/...doInBangkok.htm Worth a read for anybody contemplating the property market in Thailand. My observations over the last 4 months indicate that after the next high season which is forecast to be by far the worst on record due to well publicised reasons there will be a condo glut and thereal prices will plummet. But who knows - TIT.
  • Create New...