Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

so you'll miss all the st. patty's day actives!!! :P :nod :crying

oh i guess you'll be in LOS and i'll be wanting to be there!!! 1luv

HI Kenny,

I will be arriving at the same time on BA from Sydney, I have yet to decide whether or not to stay the night in Bangers as it is only 150baht cab ride and stay at the Dynasty oposite Nana Plaza and also convenient to Soi Cowboy. If you arrive at that time, by the time we get to Pattaya it could be a waste of good drinking and entertainment. What to do you think as I am wondering what to do at the moment.

Brgds

Mark

HI Kenny,

I will be arriving at the same time on BA from Sydney, I have yet to decide whether or not to stay the night in Bangers as it is only 150baht cab ride and stay at the Dynasty oposite Nana Plaza and also convenient to Soi Cowboy. If you arrive at that time, by the time we get to Pattaya it could be a waste of good drinking and entertainment. What to do you think as I am wondering what to do at the moment.

Brgds

Mark

i assume you know about the free van from DI bkk to DI/DR patataya.

if not pm me, best /cheapest way to get to pty in my option.

actully you don't even need to stay at DI bkk, just 2 nights in pty which is what i do and move to AA or Lek after the 2days depending on how the construction is going

mark,

the DI in bkk has a free van that goes to pataya daily leaving at 1100am which stops at DI on soi 13 DI resort depending on where you and anyone else going is staying. the three times i used it i was the only one in the van the first time, two of us the second time and the last time there were 5 in the 9 passanger van.

it's a great ride, the driver drives it everyday and knows every short cut and is always less the 2hrs from downtown to pty, no stop or bullshit just get in and go!!

you need to pay for two nights stay in pty in advance (1900bt) which is almost as cheap as a taxi ride by it's self (1-1.5k)

i always stay just the two nights and move on as it's nice to nake a move or two if your a butterfly and it gives me a couple days to go to a few hotels and take to the staff and see what "actual" room i will be getting and negotiate a price, but usally 600-900bt per night depending on season and room type, personally i enjoy the proccess.

using the service (van) from pty to bkk there is a 350bt cost, why i'm not sure, the guys going back anyway, i think it's a promotion to stay at soi13 as it is new (newer) so the promotion may end some time so check

NOTE- you do not need to stay at the Dynesty Inn in BKK to do this, just pay for the two nights in pty in advance

cheers

rb