Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Fanasty Football Leagues

So Ben, are you the new team I see in the league?

Walking St Rovers

If so, then it's going to be a real pleasure to have a chance to kick you butt this season :D :bow

Welcome buddy, it's about time that we added a (very) little class to this league :o

That's another 1000 baht in the kitty.... any more takers?

Shilo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's another 1000 baht in the kitty.... any more takers?

Shilo

Put me in for 1000 baht. Which league is this anyway? I'm totally baffled, and don't have a clue what I'm doing, but WTF - it will give me a reason to drink beer and act silly.

:D++:beer+:beer+:beer+:beer+:beer=:beer

Zaphod's Buggers

Guest Winston_Churchill
I have set the league up.

Click on the following link.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Register your team, then choose "join a league".

Code to join the FLB league : 174311-32048

Then all you have to do is KICK Shilo's Butt every week, EASY ! :D

here it is zaph better be quick games start this saturday :beer

zaphodbeeblebrox

If ever a guy was crying out for a "nickname" this is a prime example.

Buddy, either you pick it or over time one of us will do it for you :beer

What's it going to be: zap, beeble, brox, or might I suggest Bud :D

Welcome to the league and thanks for the extra 1000. Go to the link that "templekid" posted and just sign up. You can pick your own team or let the computer do it for you. Hint: in the transfer section use the sort drop down box and select "Teams selected by %". This will show you who most of the 366,000 other owners picked for their teams. It's handy for a newbie who doesn't know much about the players. Naturally, the players with a high % and a high price tag are the quality while the ones with high % but low price tags are generally "fillers".

Good luck,

Shilo

zaphodbeeblebrox

If ever a guy was crying out for a "nickname" this is a prime example.

Buddy, either you pick it or over time one of us will do it for you 1luv

What's it going to be: zap, beeble, brox, or might I suggest Bud 

Welcome to the league and thanks for the extra 1000. Go to the link that "templekid" posted and just sign up. You can pick your own team or let the computer do it for you. Hint: in the transfer section use the sort drop down box and select "Teams selected by %". This will show you who most of the 366,000 other owners picked for their teams. It's handy for a newbie who doesn't know much about the players. Naturally, the players with a high % and a high price tag are the quality while the ones with high % but low price tags are generally "fillers".

Good luck,

Shilo

Jeez Shilo you are taking it serious this year. :D

Good tip tho never even looked at that myself.

Is Hammer the treasurer for the wager, and do we leave it at his bar? (if ok by him of course)

I'm happy to act as treasurer for the kitty.

What about 70 % of money for winner

20 % for second

10 % for third

Will everybody who wants to take part in the bet, please email me on pattaya_hammer@yahoo.com. And state when they will be in Pattaya to leave their money.

For anybodyelse, who wants to play just for fun, act quickly as the league starts today.

May the best man win. :banghead

Hammer,

Can you set up paypal ....... it only takes about 10 mins and would make the accounting for the cash a lot easier for you as well as the subsequent payout of the prizemoney.

Tom

Shit week for me. Easy Street Utd ten points clear already!

FLB

# Team Manager Gam Tot

1 easy st utd nick livesey 65

2 11 Caras Rafa Rich Tea 55

3 Pieman's Pride Robin Whittaker 53

4 Pattaya Hammers Pattaya Hammer 50

4 ipswich town s g 50

6 Sangsom Reds Miguel Gilberto 49

6 Bang Kwang FC Leah Princess 49

8 FLB CITY TONY 27 47

8 The Septic Tanks big baz 47

10 Walking St Rovers Ben A 46

10 Zaphod's Buggers Mark Weber 46

12 5150 Carl Balch 43

12 Geeshole town Geesh ferguson 43

12 Clampit Badgers Ian Rawlinson 43

15 Shilo's Prowlers Shilo's Prowlers 42

15 Dondee United don brennon 42

17 Mister Christopher chris gough 41

18 FUB!!! KRG LDG 36

19 Sin City Mai Pen Rai 34

Looks like we are going to have a VERY competitive league this year. Can't say that I'm happy with my start but there is still a chance that I might gain a little ground when the bonus points are given on Tuesday for this past weekends games.

Suggestion for the other owners in the league: we'll want to keep this thread open so we can raze each other, claim our victories, and make excuses for our mistakes. And someone will always be putting in the names and scores so we can show the rest of the board how we're doing... if you don't want your name to show on the board, go to the EPL site, login to your team page, look in the bottom right corner for Admin "user profile" and click the link to get to the page to adjust your first and last name.

Good luck to all

Shilo's Prowler's Supreme Commander

(currently, leading my troops to the end of the line :D :D )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Winston_Churchill

Bert forest players don't count, i copped for a few points this week :chogdee2

1 Dondee United don brennon 56 150

2 Sangsom Reds Miguel Gilberto 47 149

2 Zaphod's Buggers Mark Weber 60 149

4 11 Caras Rafa Rich Tea 27 141

5 5150 Carl Balch 54 141

6 Pattaya Hammers Pattaya Hammer 39 138

7 Mister Christopher chris gough 54 137

8 Sin City Mai Pen Rai 78 135

9 Geeshole town Geesh ferguson 41 134

9 easy st utd nick livesey 19 134

11 Pieman's Pride Robin Whittaker 33 124

12 Shilo's Prowlers Shilo's Prowlers 48 124

13 ipswich town s g 16 120

14 Walking St Rovers Ben A 25 116

15 The Septic Tanks big baz 29 113

16 Bang Kwang FC Leah Princess 27 112

17 FLB CITY TONY 27 18 104

18 Clampit Badgers Ian Rawlinson 18 93

19 FUB!!! KRG LDG 20 81

Suggestion for the other owners in the league: we'll want to keep this thread open so we can raze each other, claim our victories, and make excuses for our mistakes.

Shilo's Prowler's Supreme Commander

(currently, leading my troops to the end of the line :D :unsure: )

I know I'm going to get hell for this, but here goes. Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm in 1st place. You Brits let a Yank get into first place. Next thing you know, I'll be trying to buy Manchester United. Here's the standings for all interested:

1) Zaphod's Buggers 164

2) Dundee United 160

3) Sangsom Reds 158

4) 5150 150

4) Pattaya Hammers 150

6) Mister Christopher 148

6) Sin City 148

8) 11 Caras 143

9) Geeshole town 140

10) easy st utd 135

12) Pieman's Pride 128

13) ipswich town 120

14) Walking St Rovers 119

15) Bang Kwang FC 118

16) The Septic Tanks 116

17) FLB City 105

18) Clampit Badgers 93

19) FUB!!! 82

OK, I will let you guys off the hook. Thierry Henry has the week off. That should give you guys a chance to catch up. And to think, I knew nothing at the time of draft about the premier league, except that a Yank should buy Manchester United.

Thanks Ed, for the organizational effort. :unsure: And everyone else should be mad at you for giving me that tip about naming a team captain (i.e. Thierry Henry last week).

Zaphodbeeblebrox (Zaphod's Buggers)

Congrats Zaphodbeeblebrox :D

It was kind of you to omit my team form the rankings you posted. No need to broadcast to the whole board that my beloved Prowlers are off to a miserable start and are currently sitting in 14th.... about 50 points behind you :nod

I don't think that the other fellas would get that bent to learn that I suggested that you consider your striker (one of the top 3 or 4 players in the world) for your captain instead of a middle of the road goalie... but what they would get pissed at is if they learn that your pronouncing his name as "Hen-rey" instead of "On-ray". Having your ass kicked in your favorite sport by a newbie Yank is bad enough but showing just how clueless you were a mere 3 weeks ago, might push them over the edge 2guns 2guns

One last bit of advice...enjoy your current standing. It's a Looonnnggggg season and a lot will change over the course of the season B)

Chris, I'll be staying at the Sabai again (as always) and I'll drop my 1000 baht off with Hammer. I saw a cutie in one of his pics that looks like she could use a drink or three. Of course, I still believe that I am just giving him a deposit to hold along with the rest of my winnings till the season is over :beer