Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Guys, I am busy searching for prices for Next Summer, my thinking is if I book early I might get a decent price rather than waiting and might end up paying abit more. Anyway, got quoted a price flying with China Airlines of £1000 Business class, is that a good price?

Anyone got any other decent prices for next summer?, I fly from Newcastle so that knocks the price up abit compared to flying from Heathrow.

I would fly Economy or Business if the price was right.

Cheers guys.

EVA fly from AMS as well as LHR - Unfortunately since British Midland became BMI Baby they no longer have a partner airline to fly the NCL - AMS leg. However I was offered a flight in Premium Laurel @ £1050, Elite@ £720 & Economy @ £530 all including taxes from LHR-BKK. I would guess prices from AMS are similar. If you want to risk it you could fly with a low cost carrier to AMS you would have to collect your luggage go through immigration and check in at the EVA desk.

stevoh.

PS The AMS - BKK flight is still on the old B747 so business class is not worth the extra and economy does not have PTVs, fly Evergreen.

Edited by stevemcm

stevemcm,

There are no low cost airways that fly Newcastle - Amsterdam, this is a pity because if they did KLM might just get their act together B)

Be nice

Moby69

Edited by moby69

gradually im falling out with klm,, as i normally use them as they are conveinient from my local (teesside airport via amsdam to bangkok) ........

now after trying another route on my return 6 month ago...

i now choose teesside - heathrow/gatwick - bkk..

ive just booked a one way next week depart teesside -london-abu dabi- bkk £340 all in

with bmi . and etihad..........never flown etihad so dont know nothing about them but there website looks ok.....plus the idea of only doing 6 1/2 hrs from london to abu then the a walk about to stretch the legs for an hr and another 61/2 hrs to bkk sounds more attractive than sat on a klm for the full length.............

ive just booked a one way next week depart teesside -london-abu dabi- bkk £340 all in

with bmi . and etihad..........never flown etihad so dont know nothing about them but there website looks ok

Etihad are a good airline(i use them everytime)

The thing i like most is the stopover time in abu.

Its never more than a couple of hours(just enough time to stretch legs and have a few ciggies)

You can smoke any where in the airport too!!

:D

:chogdee2

Roll on december 28th(thats when i will be in pattaya)

Likewise Etihad usually no problems; watch that some flights go to / from Gatwick; also catering can be a bit, er, unsynchronised.... Last trip the yogurt for the Lamb Biriani turned up after the coffee