Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

:nod Hi guys,

I work in a business in Europe that has developed two very successful syndicated lotto groups that are working through the UK National Lotto and the Euro Lotto .

Because of the time spent by myself in Pattaya on vacation, I've recently thought it would be great for bar owner's to be able to offer these same favourable syndicated benefit's to their customer base.

If any bar owner's would like to know more about this exciting offer please drop me a line at mike@smarter-lotto.com

And this idea is so good you want to share it with others for free? I think not.

I do hope the mods will do to this spam what is only right and proper.

This guy is trying to sell his crap "business opportunities" in all his threads so far,he is a prick that needs croping quickly or him and all his annoying mates will be spamming all the time

Edited by sinbinjack

WOW! What an opportunity! Instead of just one person having about a 1-in-56 million chance of hitting it big, a whole group of us could pool the money we'd normally spend on sure things like beer and BF'd girls and actually share in those 1-in-56 million odds!

Some spams are so patently ridiculous as to be funny. This one might qualify.