Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I am arriving on 30th at BKK and planning to leave to Pattaya by afternoon.

but the hotels i tried are all saying fully booked during this season. (residence garden fully booked...)

if any knows of a hotel which i can try? I am plannig to stay from 30th till 3rd

Thanks for the help

Roger

Shit - you are absolutely right! I had a look at them yesterday for a friend, and there were rooms at the Hard Rock and 2 or 3 others. That's disapointing.

Anyway, try this link. As of now this 'Thai Garden Resort' is showing 4 rooms available in Jan 01, out Jan 03. Good Luck.

http://www.ratestogo.com/Hotel.asp?HotelID...-01-02&id=33106

You can try dana garden resort 66-38-415212-23. but it is past 3rd road. But it does have a driving range. you will be able to find a place but the most likely outcome is that it will be aways from the beach.

Also try on soi LK metro. (lolitas etc) there are several new small hotels. one of them probably has a room. Try the search engine to look for the thai archer. And try the sabai lodge on soi 2 they just built a huge new wing.

you can also call hard rock direct +66 38 428755 thye sometimes have rooms that they do not sell via internet or agents. $125 a night plus tax.

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

thanks every one. I could not get any booking. so when i landed in BKK after finishing the work I went to Pattaya with a back pack without vacating my BKK hotel. reached Pattaya by around 10 pm on 30th. went straight to FLB . the girls were happy to see me again. I told them I have found no room and so I will have to go back to BKK. Tai an old flame of mine who is now a mama san of flb took the initiative ...to serach around. .. she got me the recently renovated jasmine .. whihc is on soi BJ just across flb. good rooms ...no lifts.. and i found a cutie receptionist....

over all a good trip ..

thanks to flb girls for finding me the room. ... well i had to change rooms every day but in same hotel..for it too was fully booked.. but i was able to stay for the pulls of the flb girls... a big thank you to them

I am arriving on 30th at BKK and planning to leave to Pattaya by afternoon.

but the hotels i tried are all saying fully booked during this season. (residence garden fully booked...)

if any knows of a hotel which i can try? I am plannig to stay from 30th till 3rd

Thanks for the help

Roger

Try the Marriott. It's great