Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I've been using the Etickets for a few years, but I don't recall anyone ever asking to see my credit card once I've paid for the tickets. Usually, they just want to see some ID, like a driver's license, when you first check in with your bags.

Rex

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys just one more question on this, wioth most airlines you have to re-confirm your flight a few days before returning home, how can you do this at thai travel agents if you dont have a paper ticket?

Just tell the travel agent the flight details and your bookinfg ref. and they will be able to take care of it - they probably have a list of all the correct telephone numbers.

If its the Ba e-ticket, or qantas or thai come to that, then you do not need to reconfirm.

Just tell the travel agent the flight details and your bookinfg ref. and they will be able to take care of it - they probably have a list of all the correct telephone numbers.

If its the Ba e-ticket, or qantas or thai come to that, then you do not need to reconfirm.

it is BA yes, can anyone else confirm I dont need to re-confirm?

If you want to be sure, try the BA website - and type RECONFIRM in the search box

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/askba...e=TOP_contactus

Reconfirming Flights

Question

Do I need to reconfirm my return flight with British Airways?

Answer

Having made a booking on British Airways flights, regardless of where it was booked, you do not need to reconfirm these flights prior to travel.

In addition you do not need to reconfirm British Airways return flights at your destination **except** for those services listed below.

**On the services below, reconfirmation has to be done by all passengers irrespective of cabin or class or travel. The reconfirmation must be done directly with British Airways.

Services from Tripoli, Libya:

Passengers travelling from Tripoli to London on BA899 must reconfirm their return flight locally at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to departure. Customers should contact the British Airways office in Tripoli on +218 21 335 1277/8/9 or fax +218 21 335 1283, quoting your booking reference and the passenger name on ticket.

Bookings held in the system without a ticket number will be cancelled.

Please note. The minimum check-in time at Tripoli Airport is 3 hours.

Services from The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Damman or Riyadh): For customers who have made their bookings in Saudi Arabia only.

If you have made your booking in Saudi Arabia, it is mandatory to confirm your flight from Saudi Arabia at least 72 hours prior to departure.

Failure to reconfirm your flight from Saudi Arabia may lead to cancellation of your booking.

Please note: Manage My Booking gives you the ability to print your itinerary and also email your itinerary, online, to a friend or colleague. To review your reservation through Manage My Booking click here .

If you would like to see up to the minute British Airways flight arrivals and departures information click here.

Worldwide British Airways telephone numbers can be found if you click here .

Print Answer

Answer ID

Date Updated

23/11/2005 11:55 AM

How well did this answer your question?

100% 75% 50% 25% 0%

Related Answers

• Looking at your bookings on ba.com

• Baggage transfer from a British Airways flight to a connecting British Airways or oneworld flight

• Booking other airlines' flights

• Manage My Booking

• Booking on ba.com to arrive at one city / country and return from another?

Back to Search Results