Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I will take my holiday in january and i was wondering if its a saving to leave on christmas or new years eve,I am aware the problem might be finding a seat for the return leg.

and a Q for Cheshire Tom,I will leave at the end december begining of january when would be the best time to book sooner or later or just check often till i see whats availible I fly from schiphol as i live in amsterdam.

cheers mike

This is # 7 of the Pattaya FAQ:

Q: When to book?

A: Today :sh

Seriously though, I would book as soon as you'r comfortable your plans are set. What you usually see is a gradually drying up of cheap seats as time goes by. Sometimes last minute deals are out there, but this is a bad time of year for that gamble.

Traveling Christmas or New Years Eve may help some. but not much. I flew out Christmas Day last year (planned on going to Phuket first, but thought it better to skip and go straight to Pattaya for some reason). Once I left the States it was as crowded as any other trip.

cheers wanabe i know the basic stuff but Cheshire Tom is in the travel trade and he always tells it like it is,so i was hoping he will jump in with the facts

peace mike

Tom will clarify, but usually a bunch of discounted seats open up about three months prior - not sure if the dynamic is the same for high high season.

If you are pondering FF mileage tickets, then as soon as they open - usually 270 days prior.

Hub