Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 320 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Bangkok - Manila

Does anyone here have any recommendation on an airline or some extra info from Bangkok to Manila or vica versa ? I've looked on the internet and the options seem to be quite limited.

Yes they are limited. The two I usually use because of one factor that I prefer is a direct flight and of the airlines that have this route only two have a direct flight that I know of.

One is Thai airways and the other is Philippine airlines. I tend to fly Philippine only becuase they are cheaper over Thai.

There's also Kuwait and another I forget. Phil Air does a 14 day return bkk-mnl for 10,900 baht (or did) on their website. I looked at budget airlines via KL, Sing, HK and Macau but you have to change which makes a long journey,and they're not much cheaper.

You should fly Phillipines cause they might be cheaper and they fly into the new terminal which should save you some time and/or hassle.

Sindre

Yea ; the Philippines terminal does save some time believe it or not. Planes or service isnt near whar EVA is. Do a search a I believe it is about 100 USD$ cheaper to fly from BKK to manila than the other way. Yes, your choices are limited

I've always flown Malaysian Airlines. Great service and larger seats but a little more expensive (at least when I priced them)