Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I wonder if someone out there might be able to help...

Last time I was in pattaya, i noticed a brand new hotel on beach road close to soi 5. I think it was perhaps called beast beach hotel or something similar. I took their card intending to try them out when I next return.

Well, that time to return is now but i've lost the card & internet searches have yielded no results.

Was i hallucinating after afew too many singhas or can someone point me in the direction of their website?

stayed there in march ,nice big room's and friendly staff ..paid 1260.00 baht a night.. a bit of building work ,next to the pool..don't know if work finished ..a good hotel . :D :D

Hi iceice , which room you paid for it 1260 B , can you take more than one girl to your room and is bed big enough for that

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

yes i paid 1,260 baht..defintly girl friendly ,,no promlen in taking girls back..they keep i d in reception..massive bed me and three ladies...breakfast is buffet style.nice staff.. :chogdee2

• 2 weeks later...

I go 2 days ago and i pay also 1260 baht, but they give a deluxe, that purpose only nicer furniture than a standard, good location and good quality.

seems like it's positive feedback all round!

does the 1260b you paid get you a room with seaview?

and sorry,

just one more question,

did they have espn and star sports on the telly?

and sorry,

just one more question,

did they have espn and star sports on the telly?

:D :D :llaugh :llaugh :llaugh :llaugh :llaugh :llaugh :llaugh

I see this all the time. Does anyone really watch TV in Pattaya ?

If you do, stay at home - cheaper than going 1/2 way round the world for shitty cable TV.

:D

picoman,

I will be in pattaya in late sept / early october, the same time as my beloved tottenham hotspur return to uefa cup action after many years!

being a yank, you probably have no idea what i'm on about...

but any brit out there will tell you that us spurs fans hav waited a long time for this and if I blink I might miss it!

Friend stay there couple nights.He pay 1100bht for night.I took some pictures of room and lobby you can look pictures here

Very nice pictures thanks for the link , it is very good hotel but i think the bed is not big enough ! can any one give the answer a bout that ?

Edited by hanylek