Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

US navy back in town 19th - 26th june

just for info .. can't see another post telling those who like to know ..

navy got back in last night ..

here for 7 days the guy i spoke to said .. enquired about curfiew and they said none set as long as they behave ... seemed correct as they were still out after 1am so no midnight call back.

no idea what ship ,, i did ask but was too far gone to remember what he said

did'nt make any difference to the night as most of them seemed to be chasing japanese girls up and down WS who were not BG's .. lol .. in fact some girls seemed more eager (if thats possible) to get in with non-navy punters so as to avoid them

it did worry me having them over here during my short trip but as previos poster have rightly pointed out theres so many bars/bg's/gogo's in this town that even with them here its still quieter than high season .. and i was surprised how many BG's i spoke to said they avoid the navy when they arrive ..

Good luck to them, I always find them to be friendly and polite, sure like any large group of guys partying you’ll get the odd dickhead, but mostly there well behaved, and they do bring a lot of bussiness to the town.

As for BGs avoiding them, I find that very hard to believe, there nothing the girls like more than a newbie thats been on a ship for a few months, particularly when there got a fist full of US dollars.

Barflyrex

Edited by barflyrex