Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I teach English in Bangkok for one of the larger language schools, but there is no branch in Pattaya.

I'm thinking (only generally) of moving to Pattaya at some stage, but does anyone know what the English language 'scene' is in Patters? Are there language schols there like ECC, BCC, Siam Computer, English First etc?

Obviously I can teach Thais, but there are so many other nationalities there, I thought it might be interesting to teach Eastern Europeans, Russians etc as well.

Edited by Ting Tong
Strange

Appears to know the bar and freelancer situation very well in Patters but apparantly at a loss for even the basic knowledge regarding his own chosen "Profession".Just to assist you why not use th search feature that's why it's there,or are you to busy posting unrequested information and name calling,BTW you never did expand further on the poster you referred to as "H".

"DUH"  :banana

Mate, you obviously haven't seen my other post yesterday saying that I had just subscribed under the name 'Ting Tong' (initial capitals) until I read the board further and saw there was another user with the name 'ting tong' (initial lower case). I then posted on the technical forum that this would lead to confusion and asked how I could change or remove it.

Obviously my prediction was correct and you have confused the other chap and me. Undestandable.

I'm hoping I can rectify the problem ASAP, but in the meantime, have you any advice for me? I've visited Pattaya about 9 or 10 times in a year and a half and only really know the bar areas, and then not that well. :D

Bangkok Phils ajarn.com is the dominating internet site for teaching in Thailand. Probably you can find what you want there.

Yes, thanks, I've taken a look there but there's not much. There are a few Government schools but I was after private LANGUAGE schools like EEC, BCC, Siam, EF, etc. Do you know if any of them have branches in Patters?