Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya Park Hotel in Jomtiem has a water park and is on the beach. Away from the nite life and a good family hotel. I've brought my wife and daughter there and my wife never saw the Pattaya nite life. Excellent place to stay and close to the nite life for Dad. :chogdee2

Most of the big ones cept for Marriott (hmm, or did I miss it) got a kid pool. Cheapest is probably Bayshore. Have some friends with kids that loved Bayshore.

Your kid will probably prefer the Hard Rock pool but the rooms are small.

Think Dusit got the biggest rooms if you need an extra bed.

Try Asia Pattaya Hotel--Has everything you would want. Swimming pools for all ages, 9 hole golf course, gym, tennis, small children's playground.

And five minutes, driving, from downtown Pattaya.

Great places for families is the the last remain bungalow style in Pattaya center, the Cottages in fron fo Central festival center, lovely bungalows 2 pools in a large garden. Only 800 bahts !

Great places for families is the the last remain bungalow style in Pattaya center, the Cottages in fron fo Central festival center, lovely bungalows 2 pools in a large garden. Only 800 bahts !

I strongly recommend the Silversand Villa next to Soi Whitehouse in Jomtien. The old wing is excellent value for between 600 and 800 baht, depending on the season and your length of stay. They have two very good and large swimming pools also. Ask for Ms. Supranee, the manager, for a good deal. A family with one or two kids can easily fit into their large rooms. They have a lot of rooms with Twin beds (one double and a single) and the place is right on the beach as well with lots of good restaurants nearby.