Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Martin do you have any information on the contract renewal? Seems like you told me the current rates were good through October this year.

They should be good thru Oct 2009. Might have adjusted them up, I didn't check, but they are still favorable over the published rate (unless they are running some special).

As I may have said before, I don't have anything to do with any of these contract rates, nor do I receive anything from board members booking there. It's simply that I convinced the LK Group that we had enough members to treat us as a group, which they have. I've not even reviewed the current contract they sent me. If you guys like the rate, use them, if you don't, then don't.

• 4 months later...
I've been told by the LK Group that the FLB rate (corporate travel agent rate, really) works at all the LK properties (Renaissance, Royal Suites, Mantra Pura, and Metropole).

However, it's now low season, their occupancy numbers are down, and they are reportedly giving a better rate for walk-ins...sometimes 40-50% off. Check if they have the low season deep discount before settling for the FLB rate (which is about 35% off the published rate).

Yes I went in june for 20 days and stayed at LK Metropole and I payed 1500 per night. a great hotel, Thats my 2nd time staying there.