Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have NEVER seen an HSBC ATM anywhere in Thailand. That said, if your ATM card doesn't have the Cirrus symbol on it you better look for another ATM card. The Cirrus card works nearly everywhere.

I have NEVER seen an HSBC ATM anywhere in Thailand. That said, if your ATM card doesn't have the Cirrus symbol on it you better look for another ATM card. The Cirrus card works nearly everywhere.

I've never seen an HSBC ATM in Pattaya either. My account is with Bangkok Bank but their ATM's seem to be few and far between in Pattaya so I tend to get charged 20 or 23 baht each time I use another bank's ATM. It's either that or take a baht bus to and from Bangkok Bank's nearest office - at a cost of 20 baht. I choose convenience!

Alan

The only HSBC machines I know of are inside HSBC bank in Lumpini. never seen one anywhere else in Thailand. Your HSBC card should work in virtually all other ATM's in Thailand, but when doing so you will pay a fee. For Brits the best option is to open a Nationwide flex account ...no ATM fees abroad.

Edited by som nam na

I had trouble in February with my Barclays ATM card. It took 2 expensive calls to the UK to find out there was a gang operating in LOS hitting them at ATM's. The banks seem to keep these incidences to themself. I had to give my security details for them to unlock my card.

Oh ye,s congrat's on having the longest name on the board. :clueless