Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A new Airline flying from Australia

Just a short note to let you all know about my Jetstar experience.

Flew Mel-Bkk 28th Dec and return Jan 18th. The difference in price from Thai or Singapore at that time of year for me was about $700 as I booked with Jetstar when they first went on sale.

You do know you are flying with a budget airline, the food was crap so take your own, the service was extremely slow for drinks etc, and the personal dvd player didn't have much of interest on it for me, so I would avoid the food and player in future.

On the flight home the last 3 rows of seats on the left side eg 56a 56b 6 seats in total, hope that makes sense, where curtained off for staff, but amazingly they had issued these seats then proceeded to move the people in them. One bonus for me flying with jetstar was to pick my own seat, if they tried to move me I would have been pissed off.

I would fly with them again but only for a big price difference like this time. Any other time of year I don't think the price will be much different to Thai or Singapore so I will stick with them, as in my opinion they are far superior to Jetstar.

onelilley