Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

You would need a map that changes daily - sometimes hourly. All you need to know are the main areas

Walking Street

Sois 7/8

Sois 2/3/4

Soi Buakhao

Beach Road

2nd Road

Where would I find the best online map of Pattaya's night life? I have searched with google and found the maps not so good.

most information can be found in the members section and you will need to join to get access, go here

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5880

also wiki have some plain maps without bars

http://www.pattayatalk.com/wiki/index.php?title=Maps

but i think someone was editing in bars on those maps which will be good, again it was in the members section

All maps are out of date as soon as printed. The bars open and close and change names almost too rapidly for even the most diligent cartographer to keep up. The Baht Bus map is excellent for locations but the bar names and locations are not current. There's a decent map in one of the hotel hand-outs that will get you started. The mongering area is small enough that after the first day of exploration you shouldn't need a map again.

Sammy, thanks this is what I was looking for

That is an old map. It is good but many of the bars have changed names or are not there anymore plus they have built many news bar areas which are not on that map, but it will give you a general idea of the areas. :D