Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

London - Bangkok Return £380 inclusive of taxes

Qatar Airlines very cheap.....can change return flight for £100

1 hour stop over on way out.......2 1/2 on way back

Cheers

MFC

Edited by MILLWALLFC
Qatar Airlines very cheap.....can change return flight for £100

! hour stop over on way out.......2 1/2 on way back

Cheers

MFC

they are about the dates iam looking for.can you give more details please

Qatar have some very good deals from the UK in first, business and economy as long as you can avoid Easter week. Ive booked via airline network for march but my one concern is whether one hour in Doha is enough time for my luggage to join me on the second leg ( several bad memories of connections in amsterdam where connection times of two hours plus were insufficient ). My first indirect flights for some years but EVA business is very pricy at the moment and Elite is little better than economy these days

Neil

:D

I've booked from Manchester for same price last week in May, been with Etihad the last couple of times and fancy a change anyway although will be surprised if anyone matches that price,especially since the increase in air tax.

Also I like the flight times,roll on May!

Those are good prices, even better than the £391 I got on Etihad from Manchester in November last year. *Starts browsing http://www.airline-network.co.uk for May/June availability* :banghead

EDIT: lots of availability with Quatar from Manchester at £365 'all in' I am very impressed :wanker

Edited by David_Bekam
Those are good prices, even better than the £391 I got on Etihad from Manchester in November last year. *Starts browsing http://www.airline-network.co.uk for May/June availability* :clap1

EDIT: lots of availability with Quatar from Manchester at £365 'all in' I am very impressed :clap1

funny how quick things can change,for the last 6 month-2 year ethihad were more often than not the cheapest from london and manchester,now qatar are cheaper.seems to me etihad are established now so up go the prices.the increases also coinsided with the introduction of their ff programme.by the way is this worth joining ,ie how many trips for a free trip.

Join them all mate...you cant go wrong then......they got 5* service for an airline......so for the price you gotta take it.

If ya out there in April/ May....meet up for a shant....Theres usually quite a few of us out there.

Cheers

MFC.