Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Got back from my 2nd trip in December and started saving straight away ( as you do ).The savings are on track got a handle on a cheap flight and a bit of a discount at my favourite Hotel J&P.

My worry is this THINGS ARE GOING TOO WELL i'm waiting for the hammer to fall somethings gotta go wrong it's Pattaya after all and plans are a no no.

So, you are the guy that has stolen all of the travel luck. I was wondering who you were.

My plans have changed about 17 times so far - and I leave next Friday and most likely my flgiht will be changed tomorrow. The trip to Thailand shouldn't change - just the preliminary trip to Taiwan. Now I am waiting for a computer glitch to get unscrewed that will allow me to travel on China Airlines - on a code share with Delta - only way I can get the flight I want - it is a US GOv thing - that we have to fly on US carriers - or code shared with a foreign carrier. Had the flight all booked and then got notice about 2 weeks ago that the floght was cancelled. AFter making some phone calls - found out it is a computer issue that supposedly will get fixed.

Before that - it was just a series of changes, cancellations, dates shifting and re-shifting, on and off trips. approvals being delayed - just a gamut of issues.

So, I am glad that you are reaping the benefits and hope the rest goes as smoothly.

I am just waiting to see how many more changes can happen during the 4 days prior to flying out.

Robin - sometimes they go smooth - sometimes they are all over the place. I have learned to just go with the flow

• 2 weeks later...
Got back from my 2nd trip in December and started saving straight away ( as you do ).The savings are on track got a handle on a cheap flight and a bit of a discount at my favourite Hotel J&P.

My worry is this THINGS ARE GOING TOO WELL i'm waiting for the hammer to fall somethings gotta go wrong it's Pattaya after all and plans are a no no.

Move your dates up. Get to Pattaya before your luck runs out. :bigsmile:

Got back from my 2nd trip in December and started saving straight away ( as you do ).The savings are on track got a handle on a cheap flight

Now when you say that you got a cheap flight i find it difficult to believe, the days of cheap flight seem to have gone forever.................well from the uk anyway :bigsmile: