Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 333 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Liquid repellent called "15" is good. Can get from supermarkets. Costs little, (40 baht), and contains 25% DEET. Always look at the DEET content of whatever brand you buy. Suggest no less than 25% .

Yeah, really, this is not something that's really vexing. When you get to Thailand, go to the supermarket and buy what you think looks good. They wouldn't sell it if local people didn't use it. Deet's has a good rep.

But don't OD, either. You don't want to smell like an anti-insect stockholder (i.e. a Frenchman).

I use stuff from the States:

Fruit of the Earth Block Up! SPF 30 + insect repellent (deet free)

I use the green roll-on. I think it is from Belgium. You can also get some shots I understand.

I met one guy last Xmas and nothing seemed to work for him. He tried 6-7 different types of repellent and still got bitten.

• 2 weeks later...

nothin seems to work for me either....tried various creams,sprays and roll ons. some keep the bites down to a minimum but never stop em completely.....the little cunts love me..seem to get em bad just after a downfall when its humid...any ideas?