Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya Bay Resort - Deluxe Room Images

is this place near hell club ?

The shuttle drops you off here. This leaves you less than five minutes from Hell Club. Unfortunately, the map system doesn't have Soi LK Metro finished, but it's around here.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

July 11, im booked in for 10 days 28 july look forward to sinking a few cold ones

I check in the afternoon of July 10th for a week. Will be the second time I will staying at the PBR.

LeoTex

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, the even numbered rooms all have a view of just trees. I can't guarantee that it is super quiet, but my friend stayed on that side, and didn't have any problems with noise. It wasn't really loud on my side either, but sometimes I could hear the construction. I wake up early everday anyway, so it didn't really bother me.

Always makes me smile, everyone gets worked up about noise they cant control, yet in my experience often the most noise is from punters slamming doors at all hours, tv on loud, shouting in the corridors, etc.

Happens in every hotel I know, but why dont people consider others?

This hotel is shit ,its out the way they got a bus to run you around but one of the drivers as not got a driving license so you get ejected at the main road

The lift takes you to every floor

The standard rooms are small and expensive

And you are surrounded by building sites

You couldn't be more wrong.It's one of the better bargains in Pattaya.

The have a tuk tuk,not a bus and it takes you to 2nd Rd or Soi Buckaroo(lol) or they will pick you up.

The elevatoe DOES NOT take you to every floor unless a wanker pushes all the buttons.

The standard rooms are not small or expensive.

Breakfast is free with a choice of English or Thai food.

Next........

Wifi is great as are the 2 computers in the lobby.

I commented on the fact that the driver with out did not drive on the Maine roads

= get the fuck out

Hotel+building site, sit on you balcony the bird are singing = move on

Muggings happen all over patts, whether there as been one on this road I do not know.

The area is some what lonely with a lot of waste ground and bushes,

Giving opportunity

If member are happy to stay UP TO THEM .

But for me I will not stay there any more UP TO ME.

The hotel is clean and the staff friendly and the pool is small but good

The sun beds are the cheep plastic ones

And its girl friendly

End of comments. :moon

What's a "Maine" road?

Oh,it's a rudd in maine-I forgot!

Do us all a favor and don't visit PBR again.I enjoyed my 2 weeks there in June.

Some of this is just too funny.

The hotel is right behnd the new mall. From the driveway of the hotel to the back entrance of the mall is 50 meters.

The poster gripped that the tuktuk driver wouldn't take him to soy Dianna. It's a 300m walk, get real.

There is NO construction noise (or music from nearby bars). Where does this dude stay?

BTW, I do agree the standard rooms are a little small. I only would stay in a delux. But the aircon, hot water, etc. are the best I have ever seen in Pattaya.

I was in room 415-nearest the construction-and it was NEVER an issue.

Thanks for the info. jinxy. Much appreciated. If a fellow Canadian gives it the thumbs up, it must be worth checking out :)

Did I mention the low season rate is 999 and the 7th night is free?

Edited by LTGTR

Going to be in Pattaya for 30 days - too bad they don't have a monthly offer for the deluxe room or mini-suite :(

I know why of course but still sucks for me - looks like a perfect place if you're staying for a week or 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Just read this thread with great interest as PBR is on the top of my list in terms of accomodation.

I am a newbie & am planning a 10 day visit. I will be there in low season so the price for the deluxe room while high by Pattaya standards, suits my budget. The accomodation standard looks good, so I don't mind paying a little more for a nice room.

PBR seems convenient enough to the action, but far enough away to be able to sleep, after a hard day & nights mongering activities!

Flights from Australia get into BKK late (around midnight) so thinking the PBR airport pick up sounds like the way to go.

Any BM's used the airport pick up service?

Also any advice for my first night in Patts, where to find close action at around 3am. Close but not too close, don't want hassle coming back to room each day with different BG.

Cheers

Cluster

Just read this thread with great interest as PBR is on the top of my list in terms of accomodation.

I am a newbie & am planning a 10 day visit. I will be there in low season so the price for the deluxe room while high by Pattaya standards, suits my budget. The accomodation standard looks good, so I don't mind paying a little more for a nice room.

PBR seems convenient enough to the action, but far enough away to be able to sleep, after a hard day & nights mongering activities!

Flights from Australia get into BKK late (around midnight) so thinking the PBR airport pick up sounds like the way to go.

Any BM's used the airport pick up service?

Also any advice for my first night in Patts, where to find close action at around 3am. Close but not too close, don't want hassle coming back to room each day with different BG.

Cheers

Cluster

I arrived late also,at 11:40 pm,cleared formalities in no time and as soon as you exit customs,the driver is there with sign(along with 50 other sign carriers.3 minutes later we were on the way.Check in was a breeze.

You may even be ready to head out by 2:30 or so and catch those BGs getting off work as suggested above.

Edited by LTGTR
A lot of the BGs finish work at 2pm then go freelancing. I would head for Walking Street.

Dode

Dode Thanks for the tip - Walking Street it is. Will be careful not to get a LB though!

Cheers

Cluster