Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 260 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Leo Blues Bar - live Music - Blues & Classic Rock

The Leo Blues Bar, located on Naklua Soi 18 (50m from Naklua Road). Plenty of action and fun for one and all on one of the busier Soi's in Naklua.

post-17331-1207906284.jpg

Come on down the music on tap everyday and Live Music every night, starting at 9:00 to ????????

Come and listen to the "Up 2 U Band" Sunday thru Friday. Very good Thai band playing a wide varity of music from Blues to Rock.

Party to the sounds of those crazy farangs in the "Leo Blues Bar Band" every Saturday night! The "Leo Blues Bar Band" plays a variety of classic rock, blues, and modern fair "farang style"!

Just have a great time and make your requests or jam with the band! That's right, if you play guitar, bass, harp, drums, or sing and want to sit in, no problem!

Hope we see everyone at Leo's every wild and crazy night, but like they say at Leo's "Who don't know that".

Don't forget Leo's Happy Hour everyday from 16:00 - 18:00 and daily drink specials!

And if your looking for a Great Burger? Chicken Wings? Look no farther than Leo's fresh cooked burgers and sausages on an open gas grill with all the trimmings!

Special Events!!!

- Don't forget about "No Panty Tuesday's", only at the Leo Blues Bar......

Want to have a Theme Party? Birthday Party? Or just a "what the hell" party, talk to the folks a Leo's and they be happy to discuss the details and make it a party to remember!

(this has been a unpaid advertisment for the Leo Blues Bar. Side effects of the Leo's Blue's Bar may include uncontrollable laughter, burry vision, overwheling urges dance on the pole, excessive smiling, and pleasure brought on by the company of fun people.)

Edited by Axeslinger

Thankyou we will be staying down that way our last 5 nights in town. No pants Tuesday I don't think I will tell my husband, as we will be in the area from wed to mon and it will only make him cry. :behead

• 2 weeks later...
Thankyou we will be staying down that way our last 5 nights in town. No pants Tuesday I don't think I will tell my husband, as we will be in the area from wed to mon and it will only make him cry. :allright

It's OK AC, "no panty Tuesday" is a running joke at the bar, something that we still have a good laugh over now and again...... <grin

This week the Leo Blues Bar Band will be playing Friday night due to the yet another bar closing for elections 6:00 pm Saturday to midnight Sunday............only in LOS.........

Edited by Axeslinger

Treked up there the other night (avoiding the flying water) in the hope of having a jam, silly me i should have known monday night is the night most bands have off, Oh well i consoled myself by being entertained by some of the girls along Naklua road, so it was'nt a wasted trip.

Hopefully i can get to jam another time.

Graham

Question . . . . . . Why do they rate amplifiers in Watts ?

What ? . . . . . . What ? ". . . . . . . i can't hear you. . . . . . What ?

Edited by Graham Sears

Once again it sounds like all bars closed at 6:00 PM Saturday 4/26 to midnight Sunday 4/27......

So join us on Friday night (4/25) for

Big Dave's Birthday Bash

Food, Drink Specials, 2 Bands and more....

__________________________________________________________________________________________

GS,

Hope you can make it on Friday!

Damn ! ! ! ! i missed Friday, bet it was a blast too !

Coming up there tomorow, but i've just checked and you're not playing that night, never mind, i'll check out the Thai band and maybe get a blow with them.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Edited by Graham Sears
  • 2 weeks later...

The Leo Blues Bar Band is back this Saturday night (after two weeks off for elections) so come and join the fun!

Graham, Hope we see you on Saturday!

Axe

look who joined the Leo Blues Bar Band last week.....

Thor on guitar & vocals - Sweden (Thor's birthday 5/12....Happy B-day my friend)

Graham on bass - England

Come on down and join the fun!

Never been there, do they have a website ? what kind of food and drink? how many pieces band? any pics ?

The web site is in the works, the food is American Grill Style and they have connection with some area restuarants if there's something you want. The drinks like everywhere else, with weekly drinks specials and happy hour.

Up 2 U Band is three piece Thai Band & Leo Blues Bar Bar is four piece farang band with a Thai drummer.......sorry no pic's right now..........

Kenny's Birthday Bash

(Leo Blues Bar Band Guitar Player)

Saturday May 31

Food and Drink Specials!

Be there or be ........

• 2 weeks later...

Had alot of familar faces last week on the stage, hope to see you all there this Saturday cause it's sure to be a blow out, as it's my last show before I head back to the states (the Enchanted Mitten) to take care of some personal business.

You just never know who's going to show up and sit in with the band........ :bigsmile:

• 3 weeks later...

Well back from my holiday in America......Aaaahhhh, it's good to be back home!

The house will be rockin this week as Leo & Nang are now in America. So as they say "when the cats away......

Come on down and join the fun!

Axe

Edited by Axeslinger
  • 3 weeks later...

It was a wild and crazy night for the “Welcome Back Leo & Nang” last Saturday and there were a ton of “guest” performers:

Frank (Netherlands) – Drums

John (USA) – Harp

German guy (duh, Germany) – Harp

Lee Sinatra (UK-Kolobos) – Vocals

Wild Bill (USA) - Vocals

This week should also bring some suprises to the mix so come on down and join the fun!!!!

Look for the new web site coming soon......

www.leobluesbar.com