Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

TOO hot to handle

hi guys

as most know i work at night and for those who dont know i wake up each day between 12 -2pm depending what time i go to sleep. BUT today for some reason unknown to me today started a bit differant.

I was awoken slowly by my wife who was doing things under the sheets ,that were making my dreams feel VERY real. As i came to my wife greated me with a good morning darling !

Well first thing i thought was "great i am in luck " the wife (who gets up at about 8am to take care of our son) has come back to bed and wants some thing .Well at this stage dying for a piss i have run off to the toilet to releave myself ,thinking i am going to get lucky (dont you just hate being older ,when i was young i could fuck and later on take a piss).

As i come back i now see things are not the same !!I am not sure if she just did this and in my sleep i missed it all .But as i got back to the bed i see that there are 4 or 5 candles burning around the room .First thing i thought was i am about to have my neck cut and be given up to the gods for all my past sins .

Then as i settle i hear that there is soft music in the room as well ,you know the type soft sexy stuff ,which left me thinking what the hell is going on here (does she want a new car or some thing ??)

Next my wife Dah has but clean sheets and towels every were .She tells me she has made herself some massage oil and wants to give me a massage .I explained that i could handle this (god help me i am still half asleep,maybe its just a dream).Ok darling what did you make this oil from ?Dah tells me she has cooked or warmed up some herbs and oil together and put it into a old shampoo bottle.Oh well it sounds hardless ok my sweet if you must i will lay here a let you test this stuff on my .

Dah forces a drink and some food in my mouth before she starts telling me i must be hungry .

I am told to lay face down and she starts doing my neck and back,feels great ! What ever this stuff is made from it feels GOOD when you have just woken up .Now neck and back are feeling nice and warm and relaxed .Next she does my feet and legs and by now my charming wife is naked ,with me thinking this is going to be a GREAT start to the day (hell at this stage if she wants a new car she can have one).

Well she rolls me over and starts doing my legs then she tries on of those ball massage which is starting to feel very very good .Warm but exciting but she is just playing while trying to give a real massage .Dah next does my hands and the rest of my body (poor girl i have put on some much fat i would not be wanting to look at it from above).

God i am feeling good and am just starting to think about what i am going to do to her ! Dah goes back to the ball massage after seeing what it did before ,this time there is a bit more oil .

SUDDENLY my ass is starting to burn (well the outside ) and my balls are starting to get that chilli hot feeling .BUT the feeling that i am getting is so nice i dont say any thing at all ,just relax and try to think only of the feeling i am getting .

I have started to notice some thing and its getting more urgent ,the more excited i am getting the hoter and hoter things are feeling !! My ass now is starting to burn along with other parts of me ,all of a sunnden its no longer burning I AM ON FIRE !!!!

I make a run for the shower trying to get the stuff off my body with out taking the skin off my body ,how ever at this stage even that would feel good ! I am in a COLD shower for about 10 min before i can stand hot water ,which i am hoping will take more of the oil away .About 20 min under water have now left me with a warm glowing feel ,but at least now its only warm .

The morning has a happy ending after all of this .BUT i did learn that my wife had used i pan to warm the oil that she had cooked in before .You guessed it ,a chilli dish !! I just got rubbed down with chilli infussed oil .

The stange part was it felt good and bad at the same time .the WORSE part was once i was jumping around my wife would not let me come near her till i had washed it all off ,guess they are used to what chilli is like in private parts .

Too my mate "dog" i hope you dont suffer as much with the hair removal cream today ??

alan