Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Louis tavern lounge access BKK

i am going to London on Thai with my air miles and i have 3.5 hr layover at the new airport is it worth paying to use the airport Louis tavern lounges & if so can i pay at the lounge on the day ? regards Keny :bigsmile:

I was through the airport in March, flying on JAL. JAL's lounge was full, so they "walked" me to Louis Tavern. It was ok, nothing spectacular, but better than a bench in the concourse. Oh, they did have ice cream and a small buffet. Not a very large lounge.

• 3 weeks later...

The Louis Tavern Lounge in Bangkok airport is OK but nothing special. It reminds me of a fish bowl. There are adequate snacks and alcohol available. I am not sure if you can pay for access to the lounge at the entrance but you can certainly pre-purchase 3 hour lounge access from Lounge Pass for £25.00 per person. Is it worth it? I don't think so but then I already have complimentary lounge access with Qantas frequent flyer program as a Platinum status frequent flyer.

Another way to access the lounge is via Priority Pass yearly membership. Recently I heard that you can get free access to Priority pass airport lounges if you have an American Express Platinum charge card.