Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

logo.jpg

Pizza Service, since 2001. We deliver pizzas and kebabs to your door.

Our web site lists the basic information, you can visit it in www.pizza-service.biz.

Pizza Service flyer December 2007

PS_FlierWebDec07.jpg

Pizza Service has changed location.

Our shop closed around songkran time, now we have moved to a new location and the shop re-opened in early July. We are only handling delivery's at the moment and operating hours are 13:00 - 05:00 hrs.

We have the same telephone number:

086-071-8824

Call and your call will be answered promptly during 13:00-05:00hrs.

Why did we move? Well our beloved landlord in January 2008 signed 3 year lease with me, after two months they approached me with the idea of... me moving the heck outta the building. They didn't say but it was obvious that they had SOLD the building (yes while having 3year lease with me). All in all I decided to move into other (smaller) location even though legally I could have fought the matter, I just didn't want to go there. This move means that we no longer serve in shop or takeaway customers and at the same time at least in low season, we put the opening hours from 24h to 13:00-05:00hrs.

At the same time I also got new staff, the last high season was bit bad for me as my motorbike delivery drivers... well they were just bunch of lazy bastages, so many customers complained about slow delivery's (for them, I apologize), I recall customer saying that our food is good, but it takes way too long to deliver. Well this problem has now been corrected with completely fresh and new staff. Delivery's so far have been ran without any problems.

We deliver food to the whole pattaya area, but as usual, please allow us some time when delivering at the back end of naklua or jomtien.

Edited by Snake Man

Cheers for that snake man,im staying at sabai resort next to big C ,i think it's just across from me,just right for a late night snack

• 2 weeks later...
im staying at sabai resort next to big C ,i think it's just across from me,just right for a late night snack

Yeah sorry about that but we have moved and cater delivery only. But give us a call and we'll get the delivery to your door in Sabai Resort in no time.

I love those hours...delivery till 0500.

Well, prior to our move we were open 24hrs :)

Cheers for that snake man,im staying at sabai resort next to big C ,i think it's just across from me,just right for a late night snack

same same me sabai inn

would always stop at 4-5am on the way to loom, get wings and a pie, sit outside and listen to music from soi2 and give the soi dog the bones

otherwise if all night watching american football with hammer would call for delivery

one request as i'm back from OCT to Jan and football is from 1am till 8am (2games on sunday) and monday night football (tuesday morning), could u look at adding chips and salsa to ur menue?

I always or lg wings and a couple pizzas but would be nice to also have chips and salsa for games????

don't know if ur food service carrys em, i've looked in Big C and cann't find anything but little bags and shit for salsa, Big Al's is OK but won't sell anything but little cups

just a thought/request

chers

rb

I can take a look at it, do you have any good recipes around for chips and salsa?

yea i do

the bid question is if u can get bulk tortia chips from a wholesaler

i talked to the mother/daughter at Big Al's under the Atlantic and they said they get theirs from bangkok?

i am "somewhat" of a salsa afficianauto , I make/can my own and would happily make some different ones for u to test if u allow me in the kitchen.

of course fresh is best and no problem salsa ingredient's at the market, just staying in a hotel room i don't make it my self.

let me know if this is an option