Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Heaven Above Turns 4; It's Time to Party

WOW! Heaven Above is 4 years old! That's right, on Friday, 29 August 2008; Heaven Above will celebrate its 4th Birthday. Who would have thought that a little club at the back of a Soi, upstairs would last four years? Well we have. The thanks goes to you, our customers. You have made Heaven Above one of the Hottest Party Bars in Pattaya. :party:

Heaven Above is having its Birthday Party this Friday and all of you are invited to attend. The theme for the night will be Hawaiian Night. We will have food, drink specials, prizes and much more. And most important will be our beautiful Leilani (Flower from Heaven) in their best Hawaiian gear. Fun starts at 8:00pm.

I would love to come but the girlfriend is making me take her out for my 35th birthday. Have a drink or 5 for me.

Lee, will do. You are always welcome to bring the GF by after you finish dinner. See you on Saturday. Happy Birthday.

Congrats on you birthday, HA.

One of my favorites and always worth about 10 visits a trip.

Can't wait to see Waw again. Plan to drop in mid October.

Hope your next year is a lucky and happy one. :D

Also my favorite. Becoming a routine. After my 20+ hour flight,

Check in Galaxy Suites ,down the stairs to HA,

Have a few Singha's, BF Non ,then off to dinner.

Will check your site for the pics, sorry i missed th party.