Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 207 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

A few of the new recruits at 3Som Bar

Well we have a few new ladies that started with us in the past few days, so I thought I would share them with you guys. While I asked that they dressed sexy for these pics, I can't guarantee thats the way they'll be dressing every day. They sure will look good in the Indian outfits though on Thanksgiving :poke

post-14890-1226923133.jpg

post-14890-1226923117.jpg

post-14890-1226923144.jpg

post-14890-1226923155.jpg

post-14890-1226923166.jpg

They must have only started today , because before the bars closed on Saturday , you had only 4 girls in the bar all last week .Not a looker amongst them. what is it with the gairish paint job in the bar too , hurts your eyes .

The past 3 days I had given all my girls the choice to take the 14-16 off, without counting against their days off. So many girls went to visit their families, slept all day, not even sure lol.

All in all at the moment, we have 12 hostesses, with 9 of them extremely easy on the eyes. I do have some older ladies, as I know that different people have different taste. As well, my service staff will often hang out with the hostesses when its slow, or they are done working for the day.

Three of the girls in the pictures are new, and one of them has been with me for a decent while. But as we come into season now, I have to take on more girls to keep up with the demand and offer a decent selection of ladies to both my guests and my customers.

As for the paint job, wanted to do something different that didn't look the same as every gogo and beer bar in Pattaya, black paint and black lights. We are trying to stay somewhat unique, and I am putting a bit of my personality into the bar. Many people like it, some don't, just like ladies, we all have different tastes.

And sorry about the section Martin lol.

Hope that answers your questions.

Edited by ackademik1
They must have only started today , because before the bars closed on Saturday , you had only 4 girls in the bar all last week .Not a looker amongst them. what is it with the gairish paint job in the bar too , hurts your eyes .

I didn't send this message and I haven't left my PC on from what I remember. Look at all my posts. I'm not in the habit of slagging off ladies.

I have never been to tour bar

I'll send the mod's a message to see how this happened.

PM'd you also.

I didn't send this message and I haven't left my PC on from what I remember. Look at all my posts. I'm not in the habit of slagging off ladies.

I have never been to tour bar

I'll send the mod's a message to see how this happened.

PM'd you also.

The other post was using a different IP address located in Thailand. Your current post (the one quoted), is using a private IP address, i.e. 192.168.xxx.xxx, and I am baffled at that.

Maybe change your password or make sure you log out if at an internet cafe?

The other post was using a different IP address located in Thailand. Your current post (the one quoted), is using a private IP address, i.e. 192.168.xxx.xxx, and I am baffled at that.

Thanks. I'll change the password

Strange thing is I haven't used an internet cafe in Pattaya for this forum in ages and where I do log on there are no farang present let alone anyone that would know the colour of the bar?????

Thanks for the help

Sorry to ask, but where is this bar located.... :D Never heard of it but I like the looks of the ladies...very easy on the eye indeed....Also what are the opening hours..?? There is 3 weeks and would like to try the place out, play a game or two of pool...

MM where did you check this from?

Your hotel or perhaps FLB?

I am also baffled as to how the post was made from a LAN. Unless the post was from a wireless point at the same location as you?

:clap2

Do you have wireless at FLB?

Sorry to ask, but where is this bar located.... :allright Never heard of it but I like the looks of the ladies...very easy on the eye indeed....Also what are the opening hours..?? There is 3 weeks and would like to try the place out, play a game or two of pool...

We are located on Soi LK Metro, right next door to Bob's BBQ. We are the bar that looks like the red light district in Amsterdam lol. Our overhead sign is fairly high up, so its a bit tough to see, and our street sign will be getting a new look over the coming month.

After that, you won't be able to miss us if you tried.

We are located on Soi LK Metro, right next door to Bob's BBQ. We are the bar that looks like the red light district in Amsterdam lol. Our overhead sign is fairly high up, so its a bit tough to see, and our street sign will be getting a new look over the coming month.

After that, you won't be able to miss us if you tried.

Thanks bud, will certainly make it up there and say hello in 3 weeks....I always stick to Walking St but am trying to get a little more adventurous and try different areas in Pattaya...what are your opening hours..? :allright

• 3 months later...
the little one in black outfit...wow wow wow..is she still around???

The one in black is Jason's missus. BTW, he no longer works in 3some bar so I would assume she no longer works there either.