Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Christmas Dinner at Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

Well Thank You to everyone who came to the Thanksgiving Day Feast. We have had a big request for us to do a Christmas so after long consideration I have decided to give it a try once again. We have not done Christmas the last 3 years as I tried it before but did not have the turn out and ended up loosing my ass.

December 25 2008

So this years Christmas Menu will be as Follows:

Lightly Smoked USA Butter Ball Turkey

Cornbread dressing

Candied Yams

Green Bean Casserole

Chicken Casserole

Giblet Gravy

Mashed Potatoes

Cranberry Sauce

Honey Baked Ham

Salad

Bread

Pumpkin Pie

Apple Pie

It will be ALL YOU CAN EAT and for only

599 bt

You can make reservations for any time from 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm

Limited to Prepaid reservations only (First Come First Served)

post-3364-1228387929.jpg

Edited by BobsBBQ
  • 2 weeks later...

Let me understand this Bob-100 baht more than Thanksgiving dinner and no wine included?

For food that was room temperature and not hot?And I was about no. 6 or 7 through the line.Mashed potatoes that sat out on a plate at the end of the table to be put in the "warmer" when it was empty?No thanks.And to be told I had to sit at the crowded bar because I was a single?Why not sit singles at a table?

Stick to burgers.

Edited by LTGTR
Let me understand this Bob-100 baht more than Thanksgiving dinner and no wine included?

For food that was room temperature and not hot?And I was about no. 6 or 7 through the line.Mashed potatoes that sat out on a plate at the end of the table to be put in the "warmer" when it was empty?No thanks.And to be told I had to sit at the crowded bar because I was a single?Why not sit singles at a table?

Stick to burgers.

Thanksgiving was just that, giving thanks to my customers hence the lower price. I was asked by many people to do a Christmas and I said I would but I'm not going to work that hard and miss my time from my family for nothing so that is why the price is 100 bt more. My wine supplier gives me this special once a year only so no free wine this time. As for your answer to the seating I think you can figure that out on your own. We have a small place and when you are sold out you can't put 1 person at a table for 4-5.

Now the good thing about Christmas is you can make a reservation for anytime during the day from 1-11 pm so odds are better that you may be able to sit at a table. I can assure you the food will be hot, and as good or better than Thanksgiving.

However it is your choice and there are many places serving Christmas Dinner for you to choose. You will not find any other place serving our kind of spread, and all you can eat, and with VAT included for 600 bt. Most places are 850-1500+.

Thank you for coming to Thanksgiving and I hope you decide to come for Christmas.

Thanksgiving was just that, giving thanks to my customers hence the lower price. I was asked by many people to do a Christmas and I said I would but I'm not going to work that hard and miss my time from my family for nothing so that is why the price is 100 bt more. My wine supplier gives me this special once a year only so no free wine this time. As for your answer to the seating I think you can figure that out on your own. We have a small place and when you are sold out you can't put 1 person at a table for 4-5.

Now the good thing about Christmas is you can make a reservation for anytime during the day from 1-11 pm so odds are better that you may be able to sit at a table. I can assure you the food will be hot, and as good or better than Thanksgiving.

However it is your choice and there are many places serving Christmas Dinner for you to choose. You will not find any other place serving our kind of spread, and all you can eat, and with VAT included for 600 bt. Most places are 850-1500+.

Thank you for coming to Thanksgiving and I hope you decide to come for Christmas.

Gee Bob,apparently you didn't understand what I suggested-you can seat singles at a table seating 4-5 and have the same result as a party of 4-5.I never expected to sit alone at a table seating 4-5,nor would I want to.I did make a friend at the bar though,so not a total loss.

Do you plan to address the problem of food temperature as I see there was no mention of it in your reply?

Yes I did mention it. Anyway hope to see you tickets going fast.