Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Also, showing an interest in stopping at Seaside Guest House but does anyone know

what the difference is between the Standard rooms and the Superior rooms please.

I have just booked the Seaside for July along with their taxi service,I did enquire about the difference between standard and superior rooms and recieved a reply from them stating the superior room has a couch and is bigger than a standard room.They only have 19 rooms.

My problem was a superior room was unavailable for my stay in July (10 th trip) so I booked a standard room.

Their website is easy to navigate and the rooms do look good, they also reply to emails within 24 hrs.

So far so good.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, showing an interest in stopping at Seaside Guest House but does anyone know

what the difference is between the Standard rooms and the Superior rooms please.

four of us stayed at the seaside-guesthouse in may

and saw no sign of a pool table??

the difference with standard and superior rooms is the superior ones are on the third floor

and the standard ones are on the first and second

• 2 months later...
four of us stayed at the seaside-guesthouse in may

and saw no sign of a pool table??

the difference with standard and superior rooms is the superior ones are on the third floor

and the standard ones are on the first and second

i have reserved room on 1st floor in seaside , i wonder where you happy with service and your room?

Nice place, i stayed there for a week back in may very poplular to at the time i wanted to stay longer then a week but there were fully booked clean room every day only complaint is the manageress got a little pissed off when i when i gave her bum a friendly pat :D oh one other thing the air con was crap too!

• 3 weeks later...