Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Airport to Pattaya 22 September 11:10 PM

Share a ride using BM lostinspace car service. Cold beer provided. I arrive on UA 881 11;10 PM on 22 September. I've made a reservation with Mr Dream Transport now that lostinspace has shut down.

Edited by BigDUSA

I needed to revise my arrival date to 22 September. Same flight and arrival time.

I wonder if some BM might consider meeting up and sharing a ride illegal "work" requiring a work permit? :devil

Only the nit picking, anal retentive, rat fucker BM would think that way.

Share a ride using BM lostinspace car service. Cold beer provided. I arrive on UA 881 11;10 PM on 22 September. I've made a reservation with Mr Dream Transport now that lostinspace has shut down.

Glad to see the recovery is going well Denny.

Can you get a work permit for unlicensed activities? :D

What a strange little man. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Sure sounds good. Unfortunately, I'm heading back to Pattaya Oct. 27th and I see the AoT still doesn't have a grip on the illegal taxi operators and tour guides attacking new arrivals. I'm an old hand @ handling these pathetic hustlers. Anyone had a run in with them lately? :D