Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

surprised no-one as recommended bell travel, 200 bt top class service right to your hotel

http://www.belltravelservice.com/sign_in.php

hi, it`s my first time arriving at the new airport, 3 years since i last left LOS. going back in 2 weeks, so booked with bell travel service. question is, from arriving, how easy is it to find where to meet up with the bus?

cheers.

Another vote for pon taxi (e-mail above). Been using them for years. Always early. Always 1000baht plus 50b for motorway tolls.

Good cars, good drivers, anytime day or night. Never got lost.

Going back from Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi is only 800b plus toll.

Good luck.

hi, it`s my first time arriving at the new airport, 3 years since i last left LOS. going back in 2 weeks, so booked with bell travel service. question is, from arriving, how easy is it to find where to meet up with the bus?

cheers.

very easy, when you come through arrivals turn right go down to the next level and there will be someone holding a bell travel sign very close to door number 7 ..hope that that helps, the bus takes about 90 minutes to get to pattaya bus station where a mini bus will take you to your hotel.

very easy, when you come through arrivals turn right go down to the next level and there will be someone holding a bell travel sign very close to door number 7 ..hope that that helps, the bus takes about 90 minutes to get to pattaya bus station where a mini bus will take you to your hotel.

cheers mate!!

I always use Bell if arrival time is during their operating hours. In fact when I have a choice of arrival times to Swampy I choose the one that allows me to go with the Bell bus.

200 Baht and they give you a bottle of water when you get on the bus which is a nice touch considering how cheap the fare is.

Bus is more comfortable than a car and a lot safer than riding shotgun to Thailand's version of Mario Andretti.

Most times I don't bother with the mini bus at Pattaya bus station and jump on a Baht bus instead which speeds things up for an extra 10/100 baht.