Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Ok fellow BM...I will be leaving BKK at 10am on Sat April 10th for the pleasant journey to the city of sin. If you are staying central BKK am happy to collect you and share costs of a car hire. Do not worry as my thai GF will organise and it will be cost effective, i suspect 1,000 to 1,200 baht.

Any interested parties, more than one and up to 3 is fine with me, can respond on thread or PM me. Look forward to it.

Ok fellow BM...I will be leaving BKK at 10am on Sat April 10th for the pleasant journey to the city of sin. If you are staying central BKK am happy to collect you and share costs of a car hire. Do not worry as my thai GF will organise and it will be cost effective, i suspect 1,000 to 1,200 baht.

Any interested parties, more than one and up to 3 is fine with me, can respond on thread or PM me. Look forward to it.

great idea, cheapcharlie i doubt very much!!

like your idea, such a shame im in on 16th march.

would have joined you if i was about on you dates.

have a good 1

:clap2

WHO THE FUCK IS CMC, SOME NEWBIE CALLING ME A CHEAP CHARLIE...... :hairout :ang2

I was simply making an offer to like minded individuals who are travelling at the same time going to the same place!!!....I happen to have been around a while mate and dont appreciate being called names by some fuckin newbie....My friends and the bars I visit know thats not the case!!!

WHO THE FUCK IS CMC, SOME NEWBIE CALLING ME A CHEAP CHARLIE...... :hairout :ang2

I was simply making an offer to like minded individuals who are travelling at the same time going to the same place!!!....I happen to have been around a while mate and dont appreciate being called names by some fuckin newbie....My friends and the bars I visit know thats not the case!!!