Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

has anyone stayed at the sc appartments on soi excite are they ok ie quiet at night quiet aircon in room safe room rate any nasty bugs ect ect ect i will be glad for any help

has anyone stayed at the sc appartments on soi excite are they ok ie quiet at night quiet aircon in room safe room rate any nasty bugs ect ect ect i will be glad for any help

Not certain but I seem to recall B/M Sa-teef has stayed there in the past.

Not certain but I seem to recall B/M Sa-teef has stayed there in the past.

I had a look for the web site of sc apartments and it led me to a place that's on Soi 17, not soi excite.Soi 17 is in the hinterland of pattaya and your own transport would be needed if you stayed there.I know soi excite quite well and I cant remember any sc apartments, though there are some apartments that have no visible name but, those all seem to be for thais or at least long term Falangs.

I can't speak Thai but there appear to be prices beside two pictures. 3,000 and 4,500 baht. At that price point I'd imagine an empty room with no bedding and possibly very little in the way of furniture like seats etc. Fine if you live in Pattaya and don't mind buying a few things to make a room seem more homely. But not so well suited for short term visitors. I haven't seen these rooms btw. If you're planning on staying for a while it could be a good price, if its a shorter stay in Pattaya maybe not such a good deal. Thanks for mentioning this place I might have a look myself sometime just to see what its like.

Edit - google translate shows the 4,5 room as having air con with -

Details wardrobe room couches vanity. โต๊ะคอมพิวเตอร์ ชั้นวางทีวี TV, computer desk shelves.

ทีวี ตู้เย็น แอร์ เครื่องทำน้ำอุ่น TV Fridge Air water heater.

Maybe not a bare room after all.

Edited by soi two

On further research ,I looked again when you asked for the web address,It seem the place I read about was the SC apartments Piyada.So not what was asked about after all.Sorry for any misinformation,I will try harder next time.

That could be a pretty useful skill, wonder how long it took to learn that !

You should send him a PM and ask him. His name is Brad. I think he had been in Thailand for around 13 years before movind away about 6 months ago or so?