Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

China airlines no more?

i have been looking for flights ex newcastle and could often find KLM flights connecting on to China Airlines at Amsterdam.

it seems now that no one is giving China flight fares now. Looked at Southall/lastminute/travelsupermarket/expedia etc.

anyone have any ideas why please??

i have been looking for flights ex newcastle and could often find KLM flights connecting on to China Airlines at Amsterdam.

it seems now that no one is giving China flight fares now. Looked at Southall/lastminute/travelsupermarket/expedia etc.

anyone have any ideas why please??

You should call Newcastle based Gazelle Travel.....

thanks for the replies, yes i see them now on e bookers and i have spoken to the guy at Gazelle,

he explianed that China airlines have just decided to jack the price right up.

they are now very expensive.

shame really because they were convienient... will have to suffer emirates now or travel to another dep airport i guess

see you on the train mebbee

China Airlines prices from UK regional airports using KLM connections are around £700 for Economy and £1329 for Business.

This is for travel at the end of October 2010.

I have recently booked Business Class for £1329 from Glasgow, which is still a lot cheaper than Emirates or any other 1-stop option.

Edited by The_Fat_Controller
A bit like your spelling then Codhead ?

I am sure China Airlines will be around for many years Villa, I fly on 28th October.

i realy couldnt give a fook as im so fucked on pills and a few spliffs i fall asleep anyway so as lung as it gets me there who fuckin cares :allright