Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Where are the top soappy places?

Was in town last week for the first time, and was looking for a good massage place. The only place I found was a slightly run-doun joint (sorry, forget the name) around soi 3. Small tubs, poor air, old bed (but otherwise I was quite happy  :) ).

Having come from Phukett, with my all time favorite Christine's, this was a bit of a step doun facility wise.

So, to make a short question painfully long, where should I try when a go back in a couple months?

I visited Sabai Dee during my Newbie visit. Its near Soi1/2.

I found it to be clean with the rooms being large and well appointed.

A good number of the tg's were lookers and the massage etc was v. good.

Overall it was well worth the 1650bt all in price for the experience.  [smiley=nod.gif]

The main 3 soapies are located on 2nd Road near to Big C shopping outlet.

Sabai Dee,probably the best for good looking girls.

Sabailand....some lookers,girls generally a bit older than Sabai Dee.

Sabai Room.....never used this one,so cant say.

Certainly the first two should meet all your requirements.

I'm going to Phuket for a week in April,before coming to Pattaya for 3 weeks after.....so thanks for the info on Christines.

Always give Saibailand a visit during the holiday, but have heard they are trying to raise their prices and scam customers

--any truth to this?   ???

cheers

My last two visits have included a stop at Sabai massage (beach side of 2nd road).  The girls have been stunning, excellent service, but they are developing a habit of asking for 1000B after I have paid 1500 to 1700 to desk.  Are others finding this?

Redman

Always give Saibailand a visit during the holiday, but have heard they are trying to raise their prices and scam customers

--any truth to this?   ???

cheers

As I mostly use Sabailand, I can comment on that establishment.

They have 2 forms of operation. Bt1500 up front all in and up to you if you tip the girl. Or, they want Bt600 for the room and you negotiate with the girl. In example 1, the girl would get Bt900 but in example 2, she may start negotiating when you are in a weak position so to speak.

When you go in, the papasan will come up to you at your table while you choose. Let him say something or you voice "Bt1500 all inclusive ?". That way, you know where you stand.

Just make sure that before you go in, you have some change for the tip.

I love soapies and Sabailand is my favourite too, they normally give me the upfront 1500 Baht option automatically as I converse in simple parsa Thai.  I like this way as it saves hassle but I usually also tip the girl approx 100Baht if she has given good service.  Last time I went I chose a v nice girl called 'Yen', unfortunately the tape/radio unit in the room overheated and started smoking ;).  She dashed into the corridoor wearing just a towel screaming for help!  Fortunately we found another room and still got to the 'Happy Ending' :P.

A couple of days ago I had a soapie at Sabai Room. It was brilliant. At first I was put off by the numbers of punters there, especially Asian tour groups. I then simply asked the host to make a recommendation. At first the girl recommended was a little disconcerted as she thought she was getting an Asian but much prefers falangs, it later transpired. Anyway, beautiful girl, beatiful body, and great attitude/service (#106 I think). There were about 80 girls and very hard to choose from. This was about 8.30 pm and far too many punters for my liking.

Just previously I tried Sabia Dee, with only about 30 girls available, but was put off by the host who seemed to put on a lot of pressure. I also asked him for a general recommendation but I was hesitant and same thing - lot of punters- so said I would return 2pm next day. He laughed out loud as if it was some huge joke and yelled it out to all and sundry. Fuck that place.

always fing the girls in Sabairoom have the better attitude, I always take the all inclusive option 1500 cos when you start discussing prices it seems to take the "moment" away, also was told by my fav girl that if you pay by credit card the girl gets 100bt less as this covers the c/c charge (very nice of them).

has anyone tried heaven or casa, have been told different stories but have never got to try them

In my recent trip in Christmas 2003, I had soapy in Sabai Dee, Sabailand and Sabai Room.

All three places charged about the same price 1500-1600 B.

Sabai Dee had the best room.  However, management staff in Sabai Dee was also the worst.

Among these three places, it is hard to compare the girls from one soapy to another. Mostly depend on personal taste, timing, luck ..... etc.

If really forced to make a choice, I will pick Sabai Room.

Not a problem if you can't decide which one to go.

Go in to take a quick look at the fishbowl, and just walk out if you want.  I did such window shopping --without sitting down or talking to anybody ---before and there was no problem.  These three soapies are so close to each other that walking from one to the other takes about 30 seconds only.  

• 2 weeks later...

Some more soapy questions...

Nansy, close to South Pattaya road. Still there?

And, someone told me about a place at Pattaya Nua, North road. Anybody got a name for that one. I know there's a gay place there somewhere but this one was very female!

Thanks!