Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Your Girlfriends email password is:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a wind up guys, i have about six girls i see regularly and five of them have this password.

It makes great reading as well, you would not believe how many farangs they have and what they get up too.

OK Guys to prove that alot of the girls have this password i will put my money where my mouth is.

I am in Pattaya on September 5th for 6 weeks and will meet any of you and i bet within one hour i can find a girl with this password. If i lose i will ring the bell in FLB.

simon

You six TG friends must be new in the industry,

do not speak much English, under 25,

originated from Nhon Khai, Chiang Rai, Burinam,

Chiang Kung, Mae Hong Son, etc.

If you met a TG originated from anywhere

within 150km of BKK, by chance they would

have learned English and use email in schools.

She can send hotmail messages to you by herself.

So change password is  a piece of cake for her.

=================================

A challenge, my hotmail address is --

crap_cop@hotmail.com

and the password is 7 digits & not so complicated.

any one who can crack it - email to me & I'll pay

BF a girl for you.  ;D

what is the password if it is set up in jomtien. lol.  i tried the 123456 and a few permutations and it didn't click.  you may have started me on a new career as a cracker.

Bear

Hi Bigbear,I only have 1 girl in Jomtien and her password is password.Because a lot of the girls use scribes to write their emails, i  have found these scribes also set up the email accounts. If you click on forgot password you will get a question to answer which the girl set up originally.Usually this is what is your favourite film. I emailed one of my girls and asked her to tell me a bit about herself e.g. whats your hobbies,whats your favourite food,whats your favourite film etc.She replied and guess what?Try it you never know.

I must say since i have managed to get into the girls accounts it has opened my eyes to the things they get up to.

good luck.

simon

I thought bank account numbers for passwords were a big hit with the girls.  I personally could care less how many guys they are talking with.  Well, I guess if you are sending money you probably want to know if shes being honest or not.  

Using 123456 is simply and easy to remember. The internet shops that set up the accounts for the girls are lazy and don't want to do new accounts when they forget the passwords. By making them all 123456 it makes things easy, and the girls being lazy again just never change them.

I am so glad that somebody has actually had luck with this password. Good reading ahead i think but remember do not open new mail or the girl will know somebody is into her account.

simon

I am so glad that somebody has actually had luck with this password. Good reading ahead i think but remember do not open new mail or the girl will know somebody is into her account.

simon

Or for those who do want to open new mail, after you read it mark leave as new and she will never know. ;D ;D ;D

Why would you want to spy on their private emails?  ???Is it because your sending your Tirac a cut of of your hard earned wage packet. ???   Come on lets have a poll how many and be honest have sent their Tirac, X amount of Baht so they stop working bar, so they can be good girls and go home, and shag their Thai Boyfriend and other Falang then when you phone her, she says she has little credit left on her phone or battery  no power  because  friend used her phone while she sleeping(with Thai Boyfriend or Falang customer) alone in room.  

Come on how many have sent money to  Bar girls ?

The reason i check certain girls emails is to work out which one of the lovelies has not got boyfriends and therefore worth spending some extra money on next trip.

We all know what most of the girls are getting up to but in the search for the right girl you have to be careful.

Simon

I dont know why you are bothered to look at their e mail account... the sort of mind set that wants to spy like that is weak.

STH

You ever hear the expression "Information is power?"

In all seriousness, I won't be checking her email out any more. I just wanted to see if it would work.

Simon,

Took some pics of a girl from Jimmy's down in soi 6 a couple of month ago ::). I asked for her email adress as I wanted to send her some of them by email. She gave me a piece of paper with her (yahoo) email adress and underneath it was written 123456. Just tried it now, and of course its the right password. Seems she's juggling 3 guys who are all very much in love with her. Very entertaining to read. what sad guys though. :-/

I just tried this theory with 21 addresses from Pattaya, none of them worked with 123456.  I will try another time with something else...like my name.  I am either finding smarter girls or you are full of it...just joking of course.