Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

I need to update this reply.I have booked Tune in PI twice and booking directly w/Tune is cheaper than through Agoda.Plus you get BIG points.

And if you had booked through Agoda,all the "extras" you quoted would have been included.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like a modern day version of that other shithole called SkyTops.

I pulled the following off the internet:   "A multinational chain of hotels has come to Pattaya with their concept of 5 star quality at 1 star prices. This is the second Tune Hotel in Thailand and w

Quite so, I hate that sitting on the wing with air Asia.

Posted Images

Skate-before you book through agoda which you cannot cancel w/o losing your $$$,it's now less expensive to book directly w/Tune + you accrue BIG points.agoda is pricier after you add their service charge.

Oh great.. I booked Tune in CeBu for a week through Agoda and the add on's are paid.. I better

go back and look for reviews. I need more that 2 towels..

Edited by bigdelta

I was referring to my experience in Cebu and both Manila locations.It was cleaned daily but the linens weren't replaced.I did pay for the entire enchalada that inlcuded everything for 420p IIRC.

Mine was cleaned daily, linens replaced upon request and the towels were ignored.

Edited by bigdelta

Your room is cleaned every 3rd day and the towels are replaced,along with the sheets.

I was referring to my experience in Cebu and both Manila locations.It was cleaned daily but the linens weren't replaced.I did pay for the entire enchalada that inlcuded everything for 420p IIRC.

and mine was in AC.