Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

GUYS was wondering if there is still the shooting range at the Tiffany complex? Have never been there,but would love to try it if it is! Anyone know costs involved? Need a little distraction for daytime fun sometimes!      Thanks-- MARLEY.

To marley; last November/December that i was there i did go to a shooting range in one of those islands off Pattaya. shot an italian shotgun, .457 magnun, a russian assault rifle (not the ak 47) an a G3 assault rifle. had a good time, but , fell it was a little expensive, paid about $40-45 bucks. they advertise it together with the boats towing parachutes around the pier landing . don't know other places besides the range by tiffany's. hope this helps. read that in Phom Phen you can go to a range and shot 'til you puke, just bring plenty of dough.///:-/ :-/ :-/

OK for Conveniance Tiffanys is OK but guns are in poor condition and so is the range.

Go to Pattaya Shooting range it is off the Sukumvit  and it is much better and newer. Ask anyone and they will know where it is or pick up anyone of the pattaya guide books that are for free in your hotel lobby and they all advertise this place. then there are places that for a price a soldier will let you throw grenades and shoot rocket launchers but I dont advocate doing this as Thai saftey standards are minimal at least.

Good shooting

"Woof"

I just went to an outdoor shooting range today in Pattaya.  I shot three different handguns with about 10 rounds each for 1100 baht.  Not really worth it though.  It only takes a couple mins. to shoot up the rounds.  Kinda expensive.

For the guys in the US, if you are interested in shooting machineguns, you should go to the Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot just south of Louisville, KY. It is supposed to be the largest machinegun shoot in the country. Prices are about the same as Thailand or Cambodia and there is a large selection of guns. The next one is April 12-13-14. It gets very crowded on Saturday with maybe 3-4,000 people.

http://www.machinegunshoot.com

Gwillie; thanks for this great info on this shooting range in kentucky. honestly, wasn't aware of it. i've already contact them and plan to be there for the next machine gun/asault rifle shootout rental.  they have coming up a 3 days event in April and the next one in October. i owe one for this.  :D :D :D