Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

New section for photos of general scenery and life

This section should contain travel pictures showing general scenery. If you post here, be aware that the photos will likely be picked up by search engines, so if you or anyone you know is in a photo, make sure it's okay to have your face or their face available to Google, for example,

I've taken the liberty (I hope it's okay) of moving firth's and CheshireTom's travel pictures to this section. They are so good, I feel they should be shared with non-members as well as members.

If any author wants me to put them back in the member's section, click on the REPORT button for that topic.

• Upvote 1

One of many truly beautiful places in the Kaew Noi National Park area.

This one is Toscanna Village an Italian Town built on the hillside with a magnificent golf course going away into the hills behind.

Well worth a vist

About 4 hours from pattaya

post-29545-0-04625500-1338374184_thumb.jpg

This is in Thailand?

This section is not (currently) restricted to Thailand, but if you are referring to jimsrant's photo, sure it's in Thailand...4 hours from Pattaya would be a good hint :P

• Upvote 1

"This one is Toscanna Village an Italian Town built on the hillside "

I guess this threw me off a bit, but it looks nice and well worth a visist when i get back soon.

• Upvote 1

One of many truly beautiful places in the Kaew Noi National Park area.

This one is Toscanna Village an Italian Town built on the hillside with a magnificent golf course going away into the hills behind.

Well worth a vist

About 4 hours from pattaya

Thats a great place to stay!