Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

More about burgers

I gave up on those. Way too greasy. Australian beef they reckon. They can keep it.

Has anybody tried the Pie Man that scoots about everywhere? Steak and Potato pies, Cornish Pasties, etc. Delicious. Got a pitch on Soi 7 or 8, can't remember which soi and also just along from WW Agogo on Beach Road. Top munch for Pissheads, lol.

Yeah I used that one near WW A-GO-GO, but to be honest I haven't noticed it for some time so am unsure if it is still there.

Most burgers I had in the USA there was so much other shit in there I couldn't taste the meat! :D

Try the IN and OUT burger chain on the west coast and in the eastern part of the US try 5 Guys burger chain. Both serve excellent burgers.

I like Fuddrucker's. Not really a fast food place but not a full-fledged waited restaurant either - everything made to order with all the veggies, add-ons, etc. in a sort of bar area so you can take all you want and fix it exactly the way you like it. Buns are baked fresh throughout the day on premises and the meat processed on premises as well. Bakery also does cookies, fudge brownies, etc. etc. etc. More expensive than the fast food places, but a real burger (you pick the size). ('They serve buffalo burgers, elk burgers, & wild boar burgers as well in some places... Hot dogs. Some other things.) They're in San Diego & LA; other places east & west coast; also Canada, Puerto Rico & the Middle East (?). Pretty popular with families wi kids in my area; their sports teams all seem to crowd in after their big games.

I like Fuddrucker's. Not really a fast food place but not a full-fledged waited restaurant either - everything made to order with all the veggies, add-ons, etc. in a sort of bar area so you can take all you want and fix it exactly the way you like it. Buns are baked fresh throughout the day on premises and the meat processed on premises as well. Bakery also does cookies, fudge brownies, etc. etc. etc. More expensive than the fast food places, but a real burger (you pick the size). ('They serve buffalo burgers, elk burgers, & wild boar burgers as well in some places... Hot dogs. Some other things.) They're in San Diego & LA; other places east & west coast; also Canada, Puerto Rico & the Middle East (?). Pretty popular with families wi kids in my area; their sports teams all seem to crowd in after their big games.

Sounds like high quality food. I'm salivating here at the thought.