Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Its only recent but I seem unable to open most external links posted here. When I press on the site what I get is a yellow hand with a finger pointing to the site and a red 'thunder/kapow' mark. I am sure that this is a simple setting issue. I have Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Its only recent but I seem unable to open most external links posted here. When I press on the site what I get is a yellow hand with a finger pointing to the site and a red 'thunder/kapow' mark. I am sure that this is a simple setting issue. I have Windows 7. Any suggestions?

Works fine...check if you have some adblocking software that prevents new windows being opened up.

Works fine...check if you have some adblocking software that prevents new windows being opened up.

Thanks for the advice.

I Got Windows 7 A Few Days Ago Since Then The Spell Check Has Disapeared. And I Often Have To Try To Post A Couple Of Times. It Says Saving Post But Never Does. Not A Problem Really. I just Repeat It And Try Again Until It Does Post.

I easily found the pop up blocker control and played with it but I still cannot open the external links such as the one in Bigdelta's travel post.

I easily found the pop up blocker control and played with it but I still cannot open the external links such as the one in Bigdelta's travel post.

What browser are you using? Or does this happen no matter what browser you use?

Sent from the bugfree Tapatalk app for Android.

Point taken and this appears to be the solution. I use IE but this is using Chrome and the aforementioned link opened immediately. Thanks.

Somewhere in IE (which I don't use anymore) there is a setting that says something like "prevent pop up windows"...that's my guess.

Probably someone else more familiar with IE could give you a specific answer.

Thanks. I decided to stick a Chrome shortcut on my desktop and cure the problem hopefully permanently.In addition I get the spell check which I do not get with IE so maybe its been a good outcome

Thanks. I decided to stick a Chrome shortcut on my desktop and cure the problem hopefully permanently.In addition I get the spell check which I do not get with IE so maybe its been a good outcome

For the last couple of years, I have used Chrome exclusively. First I heard of it was a recommendation by the mysteriously departed joekicker. Based on his recommendation, I gave it a try and haven't looked back.