Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

teelack

Participant
  • Posts

    14,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    646

Everything posted by teelack

  1. Thanks for the update on Showgirls. This club recently underwent a makeover where they ripped the place apart (Other than the wonderful toilets) and almost ruined it. Thankfully common sense prevailed and it started to get its mojo back when I was last in Pattaya. While KINK TWO sounds like a winner it will have to get some younger ladies than Kink One and stop presuming that we want wrinkles, expensive drinks and "Lick a Granny". I can get that living in a retirement village!
  2. Best wishes for a great night and party. See you sometime in October.
  3. Occasionally my funny bone gets really tickled.
  4. I hope that this one works. It's good for a laugh. It might not quite register unless you watch a bit of UK TV. VID-20260826-WA0000.mp4
  5. So true. So true.
  6. Something to cheese you off!
  7. Now this is clever.
  8. As far as I am concerned, I think that the word to use with accommodation pricing is " Dynamic". I occasionally take off and travel without booking accommodation. Turning up late in the day, during holidays when there are fewer business travelers, or simply asking for a deal bypassing agents and going direct, can change the pricing. I am also aware in Pattaya of deals offered in-house that don't get to the agencies. I think that it's reasonable to suggest that the large Chinese groups are staying away from Thailand at the moment and places that normally had a full house must be gasping for business. Bottom line is that I have found that getting on the phone can get me a deal that the agents can't beat. I have only had one set-to with a Pattaya hotel owner (Falang) who got really shitty when I suggested that he undercut the Agoda price.
  9. Well done Adam. Always good to pop in and say hello. Sorry I can't be there but I am sure that it will be a sellout.
  10. What a very handy thing to have in Pattaya nightclubs unless of course that was the cause of your deafness! 😁
×
×
  • Create New...