Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I do love those countdown clocks but have never managed to figure them out. OK, easy at the start. Go to a site and download one and put the details into the clock and away it goes. I also note at the foot of the clock there is a HTLM code 'thingo'. I just cannot figure how to get the clock from its original position onto my desk top or indeed as some here have them on their responses to Pattayatalk. I understand the first half but never been able to finish. Can someone help please. I hate to be beat.

Hi Teelack,

Assuming you have gone to countdown clocks http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/christmas-countdown-clocks/

and set up the required details and then copied the html code (by hitting the "get html code" at the bottom, this will then copy the code like this

Then go to the top of this board page to the right and hit your name next to the sign out link and click the drop down box then hit the "My settings" link and this will bring up a new page,
look to the left of page and hit the third one down which is settings (after the email and password button)
Then paste the html code in the edit signature bit and that will put the signature at the bottom of your posts and click "save" and it should be as mine shows (hopefully) :P
Edited by glynbuk

Thanks Glyn. I will give this a try however ideally I would like to put this on my desk top for instance. I have managed to get as far as copying the HTLM code and pasting it onto a Word document but all I get is the code and not the clock. What am I doing wrong. I have been getting this far for a long while but it is the next step that is tripping me up.