Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just asking if there are any later up dates or reviews regarding Konig Mansion Hotel. It seems interesting on there Web site.

Regards,

Mike.

I did a review about 2 months ago.  At that time they didn't have a pool but the owner told me he was getting ready to build one.  Send him an email and ask him if its completed if you need one.

Emil

My review from March is in the reviews section.  I really enjoyed staying there and will go back again.  They were starting to dig the hole for the pool the day that I was leaving.  Should be finished by now.  The website is very accurate information except it doesn't show how big the rooms are.  Really Big!

winner,

I had one of the rooms at the end and it was very large,  however it appeared that the other rooms were not as large.

Emil

The end rooms are the largest, but I was in a 600Baht middle room and it was very large also.  What I really liked was how clean the place was and the friendly people that worked there.

Was there 8 days in March. Great rooms a bargain at 600 baht. Only downside no credit cards yet. The room was so big I had trouble seeing the TV from the bed LOL.

Location OK 5 minute walk to 2nd road. You can rent a motorbike from the hotel.

The girl that works the bar in the evenings is an absolute doll. If I wasn't staying at the hotel and she saw me with a different girl every night I would have done whatever I could to take her out. My guess is the girls that work there are available but I am not sure. Anyway it would be a bad idea to take a girl from there while staying there.

I forgot to mention that if the Koenig is full you might want to check out either the White Rose or the Marine Yensabai located on the same Soi and in the

same price range.

Emil

Thanks a Lot Fellas.

The reason I'm asking is that I was looking at staying at the Roof Top Garden but this joint seems to be closer to the strip so I thought there may have been an up dated review. I did read all the other reviews about both places and I'm impressed in the FLB Hotel review board with the rest of you the Members input.

Good work PattayaPete Keep it up,(the work I mean not your dick), see you in June hehehe.

And Thanks Again Fellas,

Mike.