Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Which Bars to watch the World Cup?

I'll be in Pattaya for most of the World Cup and although most of the games are on at silly o'clock in the morning with a few at 11pm, where would it be good to watch the late ones. Are any of the bars replaying them in the afternoon or early evening?

On a personal note I'll be flying in as England play their opener against Italy, but is there any bar replaying it Sunday afternoon or evening?

Cheers guys!!

KM

It has just been announced that True Visions will show all the games.

Any Sports Bar..... Secrets in HD, The Sportsman, Wetherspoons etc etc

I am sure replays will be all over the place and since the curfew is no more, game on.

Edited by jacko

I'll be in Pattaya for most of the World Cup and although most of the games are on at silly o'clock in the morning with a few at 11pm, where would it be good to watch the late ones. Are any of the bars replaying them in the afternoon or early evening?

On a personal note I'll be flying in as England play their opener against Italy, but is there any bar replaying it Sunday afternoon or evening?

Cheers guys!!

KM

Well if it is anything like the last world cup then the bars will be repeating the games ad nauseam so you will not have a problem catching them sometime.

And just to keep us on our toes......

All 22 million households in the country might face a blackout of the 64 live matches of the World Cup football tournament if the Supreme Administrative Court today rules in favour of the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), RS said during the hearing in the court yesterday.

Apparently from The Nation, but I read it on Thai Visa.

Edited by jacko